Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Jimy your post is gold. Thank you. I have alot to think about when reading your posts. Ill make sure to leave my priblems at the door so to speak before relaxing and talking to my lady. Thanks.
Well, thank you, but I don't deserve any credit for that, I'm just giving what I've learned.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Goto classes that teach you how to trim bonsai trees.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Laugh!

psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Keep meaning to post to this thread as on Saturday my spirits gave me a firm talking to about the issues that my negativity keeps causing. Long story short, it is hard for them to bring good, positive things into my life when I'm constantly miserable and depressed. So since then, when ever I find myself thinking negative thoughts, I chant to myself that I'm trying to be more positive and less negative. Yesterday at work it increased to breathing exercises where I pull in positive energy and expel negative energy. So far it seems to be working. I can feel them a little better, and things go my way a little more often.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

psianogen wrote:Keep meaning to post to this thread as on Saturday my spirits gave me a firm talking to about the issues that my negativity keeps causing. Long story short, it is hard for them to bring good, positive things into my life when I'm constantly miserable and depressed. So since then, when ever I find myself thinking negative thoughts, I chant to myself that I'm trying to be more positive and less negative. Yesterday at work it increased to breathing exercises where I pull in positive energy and expel negative energy. So far it seems to be working. I can feel them a little better, and things go my way a little more often.
Thanks for sharing. You know, several people have asked my how or why I've had such strong manifestations and experiences with my ubis, and I don't think I'm doing anything different than others are.

But, I'm a positive person by nature. I have a bad night or two like anyone, but bounce back pretty quick. When I spent time with my ubi's, the first thing I do is tell them how much I love them, how happy I am that they choose me so to speak, and other things. But I'm in a good mood to start. I have inner peace, and just happy and content with life...in that very moment. They are there, happy too, etc. It's like all the little things in life, worries, things that bother us, have no place at all in our relationship.

For folks who struggle with depression, and such, my heart goes out. I wonder if there's a spirit or entity that could help with that, and in turn, helping out with ubi's and other spirit relationships. Something to ponder.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Marquest, that seems to be a lot of the problem with me, but I have a lot of entrenched negativity that I have to reduce first. There are probably spirits that can help with that, I know mine are trying, but they are having to struggle against 30+ years of depression and associated muck. So they finally had to give me a talking to about how things could go easier for me, if I'd kindly stop wallowing in my own negativity and let them help more than just try to keep me stable. It just occured to me as my deceased girlfriend's birthday is coming up, they might have decided that I badly needed to shore up as much positive energy, and reduce the negative ASAP before I got really bad.

It seems to be helping a bit at work too. Coworkers seem less cranky and chronically ticked off. One of the things my spirits "told" me had to do with positive and negative energy being additive and contagious. Like if you get a bunch of angry, depressed, or bitter people together it will form kind of a cloud. And how someone having a bad day, can cause people around them to also have a bad day. The same thing where you have a bunch of happy, positive people in an area, things just feel clearer, cleaner, and brighter. And if you are actively working, either positively or negatively, it will have a bigger effect than just being passive one way or the other. Another is that it isn't a democracy, 51% doesn't automatically make things perfect or terrible, they just slowly get better or worse. But every little bit either helps or hinders.

Back before my girlfriend passed I tried energetically clearing the area there for a few days. Basically what I did, was try to keep putting healing, cleansing energy in my aura while walking around there and working. It seemed to help. How I perceived it was like the building was filled with thick, black smog, and my aura was leaving clear streaks in the smog. The smog would slowly move back in, but it wouldn't be as thick as before. It seemed to work, but then when she went into the hospital I lost all interest in trying until recently. I tried that again recently, and it seemed to help. Then I got the talking to, so now I'm trying to be more aware about how much negative smog I'm putting off, and to try to keep putting put positive energy instead.

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte

Try learning Reiki. Ask an expert like Charles from Papa Hood Sorcery for advice about it first.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Jimy...awesome post! I agree 100%, and could never have said it better....and I hope your message gets listened to, because what you said, and they way you said it, should be required reading for anyone trying to connect with their spirits.
Yes that was great advice Jimy!!

I used to know things
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Then I got the talking to, so now I'm trying to be more aware about how much negative smog I'm putting off, and to try to keep putting put positive energy instead.
You should be really proud of yourself. Negative energy is by nature a blocking energy. It is a breeding energy as well which is far more magnetic unto itself than positive energy (more infectious once you're in it).

For anyone having a serious problem with blockages if you can even find a way for a few minutes every day to let everything go, let all the negativity disperse from your mind, spirit, & body, and allow positive thoughts to enter your mind, you will find exponentially the blockages you experience begin to crumble.

This is true whether you are naturally a negative, anxious, stressed, or worried person.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Hello:
My suggestion would be to do something that makes you happy or gives you a thrill. I know when negativity rolls in, it is difficult to even achieve the smallest activity that makes one happy; odd right? Because one wants to BE happy, but it happens. So you may have to push yourself through the "smog" and get your butt into action. Whether its taking a random walk with no real destination, reading a good book, painting, running, playing a sport, jumping in the ocean or having a nice drink with friends.....the action of an event that fills your mind with something you "like to do", can help push that smog away. it creates a sort of bubble that envelopes you with "positive" energy you can use to wrap yourself in and even repel the "negative vibes".

Try it out. The worst that can happen is that you have a good time while it lasts. But if one does this consciously with the intent of keeping the "good" vibes alive, it may stick.

Bright blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”