active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Man I can tell you all, my fairies grant my wish fairly quickly! Again I still have no solid connection nor vision from my faes, but they are really loyal to me. :D

I want to share you all how fast my faes grant my wishes, first of all a ritual is needed.

I light the candle and told them, can you all help to find me a stable job, and I randomly joined a network and start exploring my never before success for the past few years. And this is by working(job) method! In just 4 days!

Later that, I re-ask again the same question, I didn't really expect anything from them nor I dare to ask any wishes from them for the begin I'm not making use of them, instead I respect them more than no less the value of respect, you get what I mean.

After asking them, I've seen 5 sales straight from my old list over 3 days which rarely could happen.
While 1 sales are generate frequently from 1 to 2 week each.

I'm impressed, they just make thing work.

Also I need to thank them from making me re-explore myself. :D

Any inspirit stories from you guys/girls?

Celene
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Cool! Glad things are working out for you rapidful :-)

My djinn helped with a wish of mine. I didn't ask him directly for help, but he obviously heard me. I wanted my brother to have will power to get off cigarettes, and about a week ago he started vaping again! He has since cut down a lot on cigarettes, and I am hoping it will continue that way until he gets off them completely. So, I'll take this opportunity to publicly thank my wonderful djinn! <3

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell

Return to “Faery”