sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Today I found out... that The Hubby's cataracts are ready for surgery. We both scheduled an eye doctor appointment today, and the doc recommended to The Hubby that he have the cataracts tended to ASAP. The doc was unable to correct The Hubby's vision completely to 20/20, because the cataracts are interfering.

My cataracts, however, still have a way to go yet before they'll be surgery-ready. I'm younger than The Hubby, so my issue started a few years later than his did.

My dad is all about the surgery, as he had successful treatment of both eyes a few years ago. So he told The Hubby to get it done and not to worry.

I can attest that even having a not-so-advanced case of cataracts can be a big nuisance at times. I can imagine that his eye issues are even MORE annoying. I do not look forward to my eyes getting worse, but I will keep reminding myself that they HAVE to get to that state before the cataracts will be ready for removal.

Phooey on cataracts anyway. St. Lucy, patroness of eye-related issues, pray for us!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I do hasten to add, even while I'm venting about annoying vision issues, I am grateful for the vision I do have, cataracts or not. I have multiple deaf-blind friends who'd LOVE to have this much vision, instead of what they're coping with. If they can live full lives with much worse sight than this -- or in some cases, no sight whatsoever -- then I can certainly deal with annoyance.

It's just, well, annoying. So I can't help but have a GRRRRR moment now and then.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I agree. I have low vision, but I know it could be worse. Thank goodness for cataract removal treatments. Good luck to the both of you.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Amen. People used to lose their vision permanently from cataracts, when no treatment existed. And they still do, in developing countries where even (what we'd consider) common and relatively simple procedures aren't widely available. We're fortunate to have the option of having cataracts treated.

Return to “Today I found out...”