venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I was told that you can't exactly eat it when it's not infused anything, I just sort of "absorbed" it, which is a lesser form of consuming it, as some of it would've reverted back to just energy.

So yeah... I feel that was a odd experience. XD

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Celene
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Darksbane wrote:What does the colour pink mean? 1e I sort-of, kind-of infused a energy ball with positive thoughts, peace, love, etc, (with the main revolving concept being love?) and, without trying to infuse anything with it (I had no food or water with me lmao) I attempted to "eat" it.
0_o

Lmao. Soooo.... It was pink, I used a pink sealant on it. What does pink mean? I know blue means calm/awareness, and green means heart (maybe I should have used green oops) but what does pink mean?

Whoops?
Pink can mean compassion, love, and general positive energy :-) I think it's great you infused it with positive thoughts!

“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Celene wrote:
Darksbane wrote:What does the colour pink mean? 1e I sort-of, kind-of infused a energy ball with positive thoughts, peace, love, etc, (with the main revolving concept being love?) and, without trying to infuse anything with it (I had no food or water with me lmao) I attempted to "eat" it.
0_o

Lmao. Soooo.... It was pink, I used a pink sealant on it. What does pink mean? I know blue means calm/awareness, and green means heart (maybe I should have used green oops) but what does pink mean?

Whoops?
Pink can mean compassion, love, and general positive energy :-) I think it's great you infused it with positive thoughts!
Oh really? Oh, ok hahah, I'm relieved, that was definitely my intention there. Adrenalite said she had suggested pink, and once again, I should just trust them more. But it's good to know what that colour does. XD

Thank you Celene for letting me know. :)

And I do agree, I was trying to help remove these negative thoughts I have been having recently.

Cheers! ^_^ :hug:

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”