Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Angelsmile wrote:Hi love wraiths. I thought they were more for protection of Keeper. Have to do some checking. Thanks much appreciated
Well, yes Wraith are primarily for a keeper's protection. However, they love their vengeance a retribution, and while distant they aren't cold hearted. Attacking for those who can't defend themselves sort of speaks to the core essence of wraiths, lol

You would be upset and rather helpless to act and the other being would probably be similarly positioned. I'm pretty sure that kind of situation would rub wraith(s) all the wrong ways. lol

I mean, imagine a friend of yours told you, someone, you both know was being harassed or abused or held against their will, but there was nothing they could do about it. Now, imagine you were a Terminator with an attitude. What would be your response?

Probably, "I'll be back."

LOL!

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Angelsmile wrote:Hi all just wanted to ask, What Spirits you would recommend to keep your Spirit Family safe. Thanks for any input
Let us assume that the average keeper is not at war with others and just wants to know a solid protective wall around himself and his spirits, a pack of werewolves, a gargoyle gang and even certain dragons will offer very good services to ensure an all around protection.
They are territorial minded and usually see the keeper as part of their clan and so automatically protect all located within the personal environment and heartfield of the Keeper as their natural responsibility.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”