Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I go for the darker stuff as I've got this side also a couple of scary spirits one that actually gives me the heeby jeebys lol but I like him and cold shivers are somewhat tantalising lol

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I'm definitely more attracted to WA spirits like Angels, even though lately Djinn got really my attention. I also have 1 Wraith and a Sang Vampire in my family but that's the darkest I can go. I'm definitely not the cheery, happy person all the times...but I'm not dark either so that's why my spirits are generally well balanced , like grey arts.... beside my Angel which is WA.
I used to also have a harpy and a basilisk, but as much as I respected them they were too much for me and I had to re-home them.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I seem to attract both DA and WA creatures equally. I have some quite dark beings in my keep even if I'm quite positive and optimistic person. I do enjoy the darker things in life as well, I have a dark sense of humor and I like my music dark and heavy. I don't think I've ever come accross something that felt too dark for me.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

SikruaSuncat wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:By the way, I was kidding about the Veggie Lamb, they are absolutely fascinating beings. I will go to the darkest of DA, but will not cave on my no keeping BA rule. (I go by CH's Standard of what a BA entity/Spirit is.)
*pokes you* Uhm...what about the Soul-eating tree, and the Vengeance thingie! Pretty dark! King swears the tentacle thingie can be considered BA on the highest setting! LOL! The problem is: What exactly IS CH's Standrd for BA? Do they consider a spiritual plane being like the Divinity Demon to be BA just because of the tag of demon? Some people say Vamps are demons! :p
Soul-eating tree and the tentacle thingie what are these tell me more

spirits lots
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:By the way, I was kidding about the Veggie Lamb, they are absolutely fascinating beings. I will go to the darkest of DA, but will not cave on my no keeping BA rule. (I go by CH's Standard of what a BA entity/Spirit is.)
*pokes you* Uhm...what about the Soul-eating tree, and the Vengeance thingie! Pretty dark! King swears the tentacle thingie can be considered BA on the highest setting! LOL! The problem is: What exactly IS CH's Standrd for BA? Do they consider a spiritual plane being like the Divinity Demon to be BA just because of the tag of demon? Some people say Vamps are demons! :p
Soul-eating tree and the tentacle thingie what are these tell me more
If I'm not wrong, those are some of his beta servitors. Check DLM's store, the link is shown in his profile; there are many more:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I spent many cold winter nights reading Poe by the fire, with the shadows from stair lights forming dancing as the cats came down the stairs. It's so nice to have company.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

I am defining myself as very dark person who became very light during her life because of harsh parental education and environment where she grew up, and few months ago when discovered LHP made shadow work and realized who she is beneath the all these fake layers of Superego.
I always knew that this "light" behavior/superego isn't really what i am, because during these fake years of my life, my subconscious used to always bring me back to it's DA origin/energy signature. I always liked dark humour, metal, horrors, war, chaos and fire. And because of that fake superego felt so big guilt because these, that i ended at antidepressive pills!
You can't even imagine what this brainwash system at which society operates can do to man!
Luckily, now i unleashed my real energy successfully, i became aware of what i am and learning how to use it in everyday's life on the most socialy accepted ways i can (i don't want to spend my life in jail not 1s ), but i have strong dark individuality tho. That thing attracts more people similar to me to my life then before, and i have to say i am loving it! Finally i feel happy, self aware, with peace with myself and self confident.

My field of spirit work is DA/even BA. Two spirits i am working with are classified as BA, we are amazing friends, related souls, we vibrate at the same energy frequencies, their lessons are harsh and strict, but it suits to my style, i don't feel it denies my free will, more that it teaches me to recognize my true power and how to use it on the best possible way. What should be the purpose of ones work with entities of course. 1tu

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

[quote="ASH" YOU NEED TO BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF & FEEL OUT THE CALLINGS YOU HAVE TO SPIRITS. IF YOU FEEL A CALLING WITH A DARKER SPIRIT & YOU'RE NERVOUS, THEN TALK TO THE PRACTITIONER/CONJURER TO FIND OUT IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU. SOMETIMES SPIRITS CALL TO YOU FOR A FUTURE PURPOSE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT YET, & SOMETIMES YOU CAN DO A HECK OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR.[/quote]

Right now I am feeling the unmistakenable calling from a Harpy, and to be honest... I am a bit unsure whether I should heed this calling, or if I should wait with bringing a Harpy into my spirit family, or if it is the right place to post this. If it isn't, then I apologize. But I figured it would be best to ask/talk to you (about it), since you are a Master of (the) Dark Arts, on what that would be the best course of action in this situation.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I think I must be somewhere in between! Generally prefer WA Spirits but when it comes to DA Spirits they are on the lighter side of it but still noticeably DA! I do not want anything to do with BA at all-I stay clear of anything that is BA!

:3

Return to “Seminars”