Are Incubi safe?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

a quick clarification on referring to incubus vs incubi...more than one came through when he conjured, so he gave me two. I read somewhere here someone got an ashen incubus and I think that two came through for them as well...I think this is from the same vendor. If he audits a few and is happy with more than one, he seems to give them to you I guess...lol.
I am going to look up that ashen post and try to contact that poster now...lol

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i have a few incubie one king rank he has two subs there living entities ones with very little in the way or rules on the binding and even though i know they more than capable of doing really bad things they have done nothing but feed and behave themselves one of the subs tends to beat up unbounds but there only guarding there territory so i cant fault them on that i got chosen by another incubus from a giveaway and hes working out nicely too.
i think the only incubus she should worry about are the unbound free roaming ones the are predatory and will feed on anyone the chose and dont always be nice about it. i remember one such insident myself from way before ide even heard of spirit keeping i thought it was a dream but i know better now but there not gonna kill ya they just feed and move on

however if a wild one chooses you as his spirit wife then that's a different ballgame and u will need powerfull voodoo and help to banish it

spirits lots
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

It really depends on the Ubi. Like my spirit husband would never hurt me however, we've also had run ins with an unbound Incubus who does like my spirit hubands or spirit family because they protect me from him and his advances. He just doesn't like the answer no. I would say as long as you are getting your conjuring from a reputable practioner then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Ubis are sexual spirits yes however, they also have feelings too.

If you say you've had no problems after three years, chances are he isn't planning or plotting anything.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My Incubus is an entity from a reputable seller I have only had positive experiences so far and he's no trouble at all. He respects all my other companions and most of all me. He likes to tease everyone, but in a way that's not going too far.
I would not recommend an entity for absolute beginners though. Know what you're getting yourself into first and what a spirit or entity might expect from you as their companion. ;)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I've found incubus easy to work with. Mine typically don't spend their time with me 24/7; they tend to go off and do their own thing in between meals. A good coniurer will make sure that sexual spirits understand the rules of consent, too, so that helps a lot. I have a vampire/incubus hybrid that is far more possessive than any typically incubus I've had, and I think that comes from his vampire side.

they/them

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”