acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I've noticed that sometimes I'll hear a woman's voice in my head while I'm relaxed. She'll just say my name. Well this morning who ever she is, had a conversation with me. I felt a slight tug in the bend of my leg as she made conversation with me. At first I was thinking maybe this is an extensions of myself talking to me but I got the weirdest vision last night that a spirit of a woman can to my bedside and it was weird bc I felt her energy and how she approached me fast then disappeared. I have no idea who she is. She's not harmful at all. I was thinking about a tiny crush I have and she seems very opinionated and was saying how she thinks he's annoying xD so yeah I'm not too sure what's really going on, what she is or who she is but that happened 1h any ideas or thoughts?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Could she be the spirit of a family member, who was close to you in life?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I have no idea .-.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”