Realm of Magick

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Hello :)

I'd like to introduce you to my shop Realm of Magick

http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/st ... /?limit=40

I create one of a kind, handmade charging boxes, unique enchanted vessels and non-enchanted items.

Each offering comes with powerful natural energies imbued so even the non-enchanted items come prepared with power boosting, uplifting energies, perfect for casting your own magick upon them and/or bind spirits to.

I am quite detailed in the descriptions for each item listed in the shop, however, I always welcome questions should you have any

All creations take days, sometimes weeks to make and prepare; no two items are identical as I pride myself in the creation of one of a kind items, so you are guaranteed to receive something (made by me) that no one else owns

I accept custom creation requests... Making something special for you or someone you love is what I live for; your complete satisfaction, my primary goal

I do my best to be very fair with pricing, however if anyone needs assistance in this area or with anything else, please feel free to contact me and don't be afraid to ask as I am more than happy to help where I can

I hope you enjoy these wonderful creations and the new shop dedicated to all things magickal and beautiful 1ht

Blessings.... <3

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sounds quite interesting! Defiantly going to check it out! :)

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

Thank you :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”