Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I think it is easy to tell what Magnolia meant by 'obedient' in the context of the actual post. It's a term which has the following synonyms all meaning the same thing - manageable, respectful, compliant, disciplined, etc.
When terms are used the source, context, and intent are something to look at before presuming it's disrespectful. In this context we're talking the nature or personality of a being. Some are naturally obedient/dutiful, while others are fiercely independent or rowdy.

It wouldn't be disrespectful to say 'he was an obedient soldier' or 'she was an obedient student'.
While these beings are not in any way our underlings they are kept not only for their companionship but for their assistance and empowerment in our lives, there is an advantage to having the right friends and that's significant for many keepers - working with the right spirits or entities to aid in our growth. Seeking assistance of a spirit is not disrespectful. So you can have spirits which are obediently helpful and others which may pose difficulty or take greater effort, even a shift in mentality to work with.

Just like people.. you have those who are willing and eager to help and others who are stubborn, sly or want to do things their own way. If you can't handle or aren't ready for the latter then this post is a good way to discern types which are more likely to adapt for you. Of course if you want to keep a being like a satyr then you need to expect and deal with the fact they are wilder beings.

It's a good overview and something to keep in mind, as it takes into account how not only the energy spectrum but the very nature of individual beings factors in bonding/tasking, which can sometimes get overlooked.
Ah, I understand now. That makes sense, Noc.
I personally interpret things literally, so if I have no reference on a saying or certain usage of a word or words, I use what I do know, which in this case made the post sound out of character.

In all honesty though, I don't see most people interpreting it as you do, and I just wanted to bring that up to attention, and not to imply that anyone here was being disrespectful, just that I find the term obedient more in context of a master/ servant type relationship.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a few harpies and they can be a handful. I would also add to the independent list, watchers and to the obedient list, angels. My watchers and my hag are some of the most independent in my keep. They can sometimes be difficult to bring to a task, as they might not see it as important the way I might see it. However, my harpies, hag and watchers are fantastic protectors. For all of the difficulty in keeping them and all of the stubbornness I see in them, they are the front line of defense for DA.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Hi Huffette, by "watchers", would you be referring to light watchers of dark grigori watchers?
TQ

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Hi Huffette, by "watchers", would you be referring to light watchers of dark grigori watchers?
TQ
Both

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

Princess:LadyRedStar wrote:This is truly great information. Especially for a beginner. I have all of the "Most Obedient" and only one of the "Least', a Harpy. Sometimes reading the description carefully and going with ones instinct is most helpful.
I have those mostly as well, but do have a faun and a Nephilim.
1s

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Nephilim are naturally independent and while they can become intensely loyal & protective of their Keeper they still retain an ethereal standoffish energy that can be read by humans as "indifference" or "cold". 

I love the "indifference" of the Nephilim , reminds me of myself

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Bookmark. Thank you.

I used to know things
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

This was interesting thanks :)

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits