CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You can find free ones on YouTube, man. Stop making excuses and constantly complaining about lack of money. Not everything requires cash if you're resourceful.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

- Don't fall into the trap I did where you compare yourself to others. It just drives you crazy.

- I know it's frustrating as heck to buy stuff and not have immediate turn-around, and to feel like you're trying to catch up to everybody. I hate to quote that dang annoying song, but you have to let it go for sanity's sake and just find something else to occupy your mind with, not to mention find some humor in your life. Lots and lots of humor. Learn to laugh at yourself.

- You're not cursed. That's the depression talking. Trust me. I go through episodes like that too, of "oh my spirits don't like me" and yadda yadda yadda. It's not true. You're strong. You're a fighter. You've got good protection. You'll be fine.
If you're really worried about curses though, budget for a gorgon. They're awesome. In lieu of that, strike up a relationship with Medusa. This doesn't always have to be about money. Gods can always be called upon.

- More money does not make it better. You are wishing you could spend more, I am wishing I would have spent less, for all the good it did. lol

- There are plenty of free/low cost resources out there.
Try http://www.quareia.com/#main if you haven't already. The lessons are free. And don't rush through it.
Keep talking to people and sharing ideas.
See if you can find some free rune or tarot or meditation apps, whatever floats your boat. There may be stuff with in-app purchases, but you can spread them out month to month.
Oh yeah, Cerata makes a good point, there are tons of videos on Youtube for meditation and chakras and all that.
In the meantime work on getting to know your companions and letting them help you.

- You might find that your strengths are different from the norm. One day a reading or a conversation might really open your eyes, and finally make sense. As you meet more people, or more spirits, or more energies, or whatever, you'll start to figure out what you resonate more with.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:You can find free ones on YouTube, man. Stop making excuses and constantly complaining about lack of money. Not everything requires cash if you're resourceful.

Yep............... 1a

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: Try http://www.quareia.com/#main if you haven't already. The lessons are free. And don't rush through it.
That's a good find, Loka. A lot of lessons. Thank you.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

darkwing wrote:
Lokakisa wrote: Try http://www.quareia.com/#main if you haven't already. The lessons are free. And don't rush through it.
That's a good find, Loka. A lot of lessons. Thank you.
Actually someone else posted it here on the forum before so I can't take full credit. ^_^

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:You can find free ones on YouTube, man. Stop making excuses and constantly complaining about lack of money. Not everything requires cash if you're resourceful.
I've been busy so I haven't looked yet, I've been at the dental office
Lokakisa wrote:- Don't fall into the trap I did where you compare yourself to others. It just drives you crazy.

- I know it's frustrating as heck to buy stuff and not have immediate turn-around, and to feel like you're trying to catch up to everybody. I hate to quote that dang annoying song, but you have to let it go for sanity's sake and just find something else to occupy your mind with, not to mention find some humor in your life. Lots and lots of humor. Learn to laugh at yourself.

- You're not cursed. That's the depression talking. Trust me. I go through episodes like that too, of "oh my spirits don't like me" and yadda yadda yadda. It's not true. You're strong. You're a fighter. You've got good protection. You'll be fine.
If you're really worried about curses though, budget for a gorgon. They're awesome. In lieu of that, strike up a relationship with Medusa. This doesn't always have to be about money. Gods can always be called upon.

- More money does not make it better. You are wishing you could spend more, I am wishing I would have spent less, for all the good it did. lol

- There are plenty of free/low cost resources out there.
Try http://www.quareia.com/#main if you haven't already. The lessons are free. And don't rush through it.
Keep talking to people and sharing ideas.
See if you can find some free rune or tarot or meditation apps, whatever floats your boat. There may be stuff with in-app purchases, but you can spread them out month to month.
Oh yeah, Cerata makes a good point, there are tons of videos on Youtube for meditation and chakras and all that.
In the meantime work on getting to know your companions and letting them help you.

- You might find that your strengths are different from the norm. One day a reading or a conversation might really open your eyes, and finally make sense. As you meet more people, or more spirits, or more energies, or whatever, you'll start to figure out what you resonate more with.
Yeah that's true, I'll try to find my own talents

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yes there are free youtube subliminals but speaking for myself I am just not comfortable with listening to anything subliminal from the anonymous internet.
I know that it must be 99% safe but I am not relaxed about it so it would defeat the object of using it.
It only takes one loon to put a different highly neg subliminal track on while pretending to be something else and we would have no way of knowing about it....and be listening to that for hours a day.

But that's just me!
That's why I personally prefer to spend a few $/£ from a company I trust and I can totally relax with it.
If people are fine with the free internet ones then go for it.
But for me it would be counter productive as it would always be in the back of my mind "What am I actually listening to here?"
A lucid dreaming MP3 is currently at $11.97 without any discount at the moment.

I used to know things
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Search YouTube for free audios you can use to meditate, and for lessons on meditating.

Use the practice methods in other CH sub-forums, too. I listed several methods of practicing using a deck of playing cards. That should be a low- or no-cost technique, depending on whether you've already got a viable deck of cards to use or need to buy one.

Look online for free metaphysical e-books. Scribd.com is a site I use. There are other websites that have free collections of well-known metaphysical e-books, too, and I hope others here can offer some suggestions.

And of course, the actual practicing itself, be it meditating or psionic things, costs nothing but time and effort. And time and effort and time and effort. There's no substitute for those things, so it's a good thing that those aren't restricted to the folks with deep pockets.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”