[OKAMI]

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I have an Okami! Unfortunately, I can't really tell you anything as I haven't been able to bond with him yet. Maybe you could ask Billy. I was just looking in his store and saw he was offering an Okami.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I have one, and he is quite serious, though loyal and wise. He can be impatient at times, and is very intelligent. He did teach me one important thing about his culture, and that is that pride is important. Remember that their culture varies from group to group, but when he was alive and where he was from, an Okami's strength and status was measured by their ability to have confidence in themselves and pride in their being. The philosophy is that even if you feel you have no accomplishments to be proud of, having pride in yourself will yield confidence, and thus opportunities to achieve great things. There is only one of you, and that in itself is something to take pride in.There is not a whole lot written about them other than that they once hunted humans in the night on the trails in the mountains. Needless to say humans reacted badly. When I asked him about it and asked if the things written are true, he turned away from me. I told him my opinion of him would not change and that I understand we were not always on top of the food chain. He glanced back at me and stated "You already know the answer." They did worse than just hunt us and eat us. He didn't want to talk about it. I felt twinges of something akin to guilt and solemn acceptance from him. Times have changed the Okami, as it does most things. And as always, especially with yokai, there are many exceptions. Like kitsunes, there are tricksters, darker trouble makers. But there are also yokai who wish to re-establish their bonds with the humans. Some never wished for the rifts that formed so long ago. 2hp Okami appear to be very diverse as far as abilities and personalities. Though some might test you. if there's anything specific you're looking for, there's bound to be one that fits the need. 2wk I'm still learning from him slowly. But I do love discussing them. 2lv

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”