Shapeshift

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

An overview of what you experienced, why you decided to get into that state, or how it came about if it was at random, etc. You should PM me if you'd rather not post about it publicly.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:An overview of what you experienced, why you decided to get into that state, or how it came about if it was at random, etc. You should PM me if you'd rather not post about it publicly.
Ah, gotcha.

It happens at random intervals, and usually lasts up to two hours, or until I calm down. I don't know what exactly triggers it, but it happens a lot when I get really hungry, or something triggers me. When I start to get into that state, my mind goes from a normal thinking pattern, for example, using sentence based thoughts, to a more feral, emotional-based thought pattern. I begin to act more feral, walk closer to the ground, and at times on all fours. I also stop speaking in sentences, since I'm not thinking like that, and use more growls and hisses, grunts, etc. to communicate, as well as body language, although I can still understand what people are saying. I tend to get more aggressive, as my emotions and instincts are speaking, rather than a logical mind. I tend to be stronger, faster, and more capable of doing things than I would normally be. I would also go running off to certain places and go hunting, as that predatory nature desires to kill and devour.

It usually wears off after a couple hours, and I can start to communicate better with people, finally returning to myself after its all over.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh, Cult? I'm not a drug/alcohol person. But thanks for the offer. I don't indulge in those things. And likely won't ever.

As for Kitsune, that sounds very interesting! I hope it's has not happened at adverse times

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

All I can add is that it is NOT a physical shift, but the higher bodies are more plastic and adaptable. The astral body is quite capable of shape change, and the mind is capable of changes, too! My Wolf is almost unaware of time passing for example, and this results in patience when waiting for things. That part of me is very grounded, with sharp senses. I would say that human senses are sharper than we know, but that we do not generally pay attention to that information. It may be a matter of that area of the brain being atrophied because that is not useful information in our modern world. It is amazing, but my Wolf makes decisions easier and with more assurance than I do. She contributes a great deal to my will power.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”