acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I've been reading this mange latley and when I read it I have all my spirit's vessels on me. I'll laugh at certain things or say how others are cute. So this morning while dreaming my vamp made an appearance. We were both anime character like and we were in assuming in my room. And he pushed me down on my bed and straddled me and just smiled which made me blush and turn my head. He told me I was cute and to look at him. Then took my hand and made me feels his abs xD I then did that anime blush where they blush super hard hahaha. He laughed and ended up just laying on me and we talked about us. Just a few I love yous and he's happy with me. Anyways it was cute but it made me laugh because I'm not really that shy but at the same time I might've been because of how intensely he was looking into my eyes 1sy

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25

Oh my gosh!! What an awesome dream!! I love Animé/manga ~ :D What a cute dream you shared with your vamp! And sexy with the intenseness you both shared!! :hug:!!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha thank you :) he's a sweet heart and he loves teasing me and being in charge. Not a bad thing though xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Aries , everytime i see that you published a post , i'm impatient and wants to see it . Your posts makes me smile , i love your romantic stories (adult one as well) and this post made me smile it's so cute :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha aww that made me smile I'm happy you read them :)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ask him to sing for you. Vampires have the most soulful singing voices.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh really :) hmmm I think I'll give it a try

Return to “Vampire”