Another mantra/prayer, another death and still sick.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Also I support holism and I know you can't always get that from someone with a medical license.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

From another angle - have you tried fighting fire with fire?

I know I hear a lot about people having potential supernatural or energetic issues, and dealing with it using what makes sense to them or feels good to them which generally includes a lot of what you mention - prayers, healing, cleansing, smudging, etc.

I am not saying it's impossible for such efforts to help, or for Light-based forces.. maybe very different than you've already tried. However, if you haven't attempted to deal with the problem on the level it is playing from, it might be a good idea to consider it. Or at least get fierce. Mantras and prayers can be extremely passive (not all, but let's assume this). Sometimes you need to get your hands a little 'dirty' to take care of these issues, get right up in there with it, take control of your situation. It simply may not respond to the 'usual' and generally if you're trying a lot of the same things, you're just going in circles. Got to think outside the box.

Of course that's spoken not knowing at all what the root of the problem is. There are a number of possibilities for relief. Someone experienced could make an assessment but would need many more details. I think it's good you're being proactive on a mundane level in the meantime too, getting your bases covered.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lokakisa no worries, I appreciate your concern and it does feels you care.

Noctifera yeah, I have thought about it and have done a thing or two on those regards, thing is it is very likely to come from a practitioner o practitioners that have a whole lot more experience than me so I have been trying to refrain from direct attacks assuming they would (or it would) quickly get to respond on top of what I haven't been able to get rid of, I do know that some more recent direct attacks have back fired in the other fence, well at least I am 99% on one that did. I also have a feeling the stuff I'm talking about goes back before knowing about and getting bindings from CH.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Is it at all possible that you have powers you are unaware of? And possibly it's not bad powers; maybe somehow, someway, they're coming out wrong. Like Lokakisa said, and I'll paraphrase, sh*t really does just happen. Sometimes they happen in succession. But from what you say, you DO have reason to believe there's something paranormal at work here.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rubyluv I do know there's a strong paranormal element to it considering a particular day when I saw some stuff with the mind's eye followed with sensations of turture, my body burning non stop for almost three days and more, it obviously had a strong psychological impact which I'm recovering from, I also suppose it trashed my already burnt out addrenals, the list of coincidences where I have felt strong attacks (my own assumption) and sooner somebody else suffering consecuences has been quite high, strange symbolic dreams after doing rituals of repelling / reversal and or getting free of it. Of course there have been some times where I have jumped at shadows or at least I hope so... In any case the power I'd have is withstanding all that stuff, it's been four years since the day I felt being burned alive, almost every day feeling unpleasant paranormal stuff.

In any case I think and hope it will soon end as it's been four years or so, number four, completion, ending of a cicle in some cultures.

Noctifera what you said sparked my imagination of doing something both passive and active, will try it out for some days.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just a quick update after reading the rules, I'm not following Noctifera's suggestion of literally fighting fire with fire. I was postergizing doing a strong mantra but instead of just remaining still and repeating it decided to use my arms while doing it to back up some protective spells from the encyclopedia, started with it yesterday and I'm now feeling reinforced, I woke up with a fresh idea in regards on the direction of my life.

Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

brolasta wrote:Just a quick update after reading the rules, I'm not following Noctifera's suggestion of literally fighting fire with fire. I was postergizing doing a strong mantra but instead of just remaining still and repeating it decided to use my arms while doing it to back up some protective spells from the encyclopedia, started with it yesterday and I'm now feeling reinforced, I woke up with a fresh idea in regards on the direction of my life.
Good stuff. Not sure if this has been said but remember to keep a clean aura, as well. A poorly maintained aura can lead to depression and all sorts of unwanted negativity. :)

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah, it seems there's a couple of bindings of some sort which seems to not go. I feel them mostly on my middle back (SP height), neck, right shoulder, stomach and chest, genitals, feet and other ones on my head throughout the day. Last night as I was doing the re-energizing exersizes and my SP (front side) hurt. The ones at my back are the sensations that I feel are more active.

I assume some of them would be blockages, when I am able to get some of the muck within I feel like thorns puncturing my skin, strong heart fluttering too but that is a more rare occurrence than the thorns and nails. To give you an example I might be at a sweat lodge and feel the ones at my head throbbing at certain parts of the ceremony accompanied with a strong fainting sensation, when I am able to to let it flow out I feel it as thorns at different points of my skin.

What I mean is that indeed, seems something stuck in my sphere of influence for sure.

Return to “Black Arts”