One at a Time - Problem

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Finally I resolved to submit a ticket to CH for advise. Five suggestions were offered, thought "tried it, tried it, tried it...", maybe not enough, alright.

One suggest both intrigues and concerns me, "...work with only one spirit at a time. Choose the spirit you feel closest to and work with only that spirit for 30 days." My concern is ignoring my other spirits, should I pick only one for 30 days.

I bought bindings to two succbui at the same tim and have given near (if not complete) equal attention to each spirit. Near then the end of the first 30 days, I purchased a vessel to yet another spirit (succubus/vampire), who arrived just about on the 30th/31st day of my first ubis. Hope to give equal attention to this new spirit.

SO...
Should I focus on ONLY ONE of my spirits, for thirty days, ignoring my other two spirits? Or do I rather focus more on one while still maintaining some connection with the others? I fear potential jealousy (so indicated in one tarot spread), anger, sadness, etc. from my other spirits. Thoughts?

To make it easy, I'm starting tomorrow (9/1) and try with only ONE spirit for 30 days (9/30), I have about 15 hours two decide who. Again vessels to two spirits came at the same time, one class 4, the other class 5 tier 3, which one? Suppose my journal will help me decide a bit, but anyone have suggestions?

Need both suggestions and personal thoughts.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Don't worry so much, man. You're doing fine. Three is really not that many to keep up with. Whereas I have trouble remembering everyone's names, lol.
It's okay to focus on one at a time, especially when a new one comes home.

Depending on what day it is, what time of day, what activity I'm doing, who happens to pop into my mind, etc., I will try to circulate through everyone to give them all attention. But there are some that I seem to click with better than others, and some that seem to have receded into the background. I greet them all every day, talk to them all every day, invite them all to participate in my life. They're all encouraged to socialize with each other, play with my pets, and occupy themselves in ways that bring enrichment and enjoyment (within reason).
If someone new has come into my life then I try to focus on them more for bonding, and I think everyone understands that (in the end I don't think you're totally ignoring everyone else anyway). Tbh I lose track of counting out 30 days for each one though. I just hope that I am laying good groundwork for friendship and companionship.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

All my spirits want me to focus on a alya that I have on the way and want me to treat her like she's the only spirit in my keep untill I've properly bonded with her and whith all the other things whith mine I don't think you'll have any problems.Especially if you have 3 spirits not 20 something spirits which I have.

Blessed be

xTinaRaex
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tina Rae

Keep doing what you're doing, you're fine :) . If and when you keep more it will become very difficult to balance and give all the same attention and they will respect your effort either way. Many of mine appear on their own and say brief hellos and we'll chat and work together and I thank them for checking on me and until again... You may not hear from one for a while and question if they're around then BOOM they hit you with a strong presence haha. They're always around, you may tend to work more with some than others and that's perfectly fine. All depends on their talents and interests, certain things you may not be aware of may attract them on their own without being called.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

SO...
Should I focus on ONLY ONE of my spirits, for thirty days, ignoring my other two spirits? Or do I rather focus more on one while still maintaining some connection with the others? I fear potential jealousy (so indicated in one tarot spread), anger, sadness, etc. from my other spirits. Thoughts?

To make it easy, I'm starting tomorrow (9/1) and try with only ONE spirit for 30 days (9/30), I have about 15 hours two decide who. Again vessels to two spirits came at the same time, one class 4, the other class 5 tier 3, which one? Suppose my journal will help me decide a bit, but anyone have suggestions?
DON'T STRESS IT. YOUR SPIRITS ARE WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE. THEY KNOW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW THEM RIGHT NOW. GIVING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SPIRIT YOU FEEL LIKE IS THE CLOSEST TO YOU JUST GIVES YOU THE NECESSARY BUMP YOU NEED TO CONNECT. ONCE YOU CAN GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR THE REST GOES MUCH EASIER.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

Focus on each one by themselves to fully complete your bonding with each one, then maybe try interacting with them all. It's best to take things one step at a time, you're doing your best and I'm sure they'll understand that.

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©

Return to “Connecting”