new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon with wings
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Few days ago I got Dictionary of Demons book. I was trying to figure what demon I have around me. After read some names of the book to myself. I took a shower with my girl friend. She said, she could see my wings and claw marks down my back. I also had a strange mark on my chest by my shoulder. It was red with white outline. The image on me looks like a flower with a stem. Was that random thing or was that the demon trying to tell me his name. All we will tell me, that he is a king with armies, best to face in a West direction, and was in the darkness section. Refuse to tell me his name, even if I find this name, still need the sigil. I thought it was Amenadiel but unsure if it is correct. I eyes turn from a blue/dark blue to solid black with white back ground. Sometimes my eyes to gold color and once my eyes glowed gold with almost no light, darkness. The demon does not mind the day but feel stronger at night. If I post in the wrong sorry about that.

Side note*
I had 2 accidents both walk away with minor injuries. The second from the chp report say I should be dead. I feel my demon with others protected me. Unless they are angels that people call them demons.

Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

That sounds like quite the friend you have there, my winged brethren. Unfortunately I'm not sure who it is exactly.

On a side note though - aren't wings a pain? Still love them though. <3

Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks....Without the sigil, cannot tap in the full power. I am limited for what I can do. Wonder if it is angel with demon name. Even Abaddon likes being around me. He has given a lot of future insight that has come true. He is a friend, seen his keys too.

Afficere
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Bit more I found out. The name is a fallen angel that became and demon, not a devil. The sigil is flower like a rose, you can see the petals are red, center and the stem is white. It appeared on my twice, 2 different places and sizes. I try to Google it but feel it was a dead end. The demon is with darkness and emperor of Hell but not satan which is a devil. The demon hates all devils. I have court wind angel that does not mind this demon. Not welcome in the gates of Hell nor Heaven. I also have red and blue flames in my demon form in each hand...fire/ice flames.Does anyone know anything or point me in the right direction?

Return to “Black Arts”