Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Out of respect of forum rules here, but in need of good answers, I'm going to be straight up and say that I have raised this subject elsewhere. I'll try to make it different so as not to violate that anti-duplicate policy.

When I first started spirit keeping, I looked for mantras to aid my bondings. Looking on the CH Encyclopedia, I found a Dark Arts mantra: Dai Cal (Day Kahl). It's been a while since I've used it, having received little to no sign of my spirits at the time.

I am considering, however, taking my mala/japa and get back to using the mantra, but before I start that up again, I'd like to see if anyone here has actually used the mantra. Anyone have experiences with Dai Cal, how they've used it, whether they've found it beneficial?

Anyone?

(Again, I've raised this subject before under the Nympho / Succubus / Incubus forum, now posting a somewhat different version under Dark Arts and see if this has helped connect with other DA type of spirits/entities)

Shiro1331
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm actually really curious about this too.

Anyone have an experience with this?

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

: bump :

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have tried this, it works well with visualization for me, closing my eyes and imaging my own DA energy rising from within me and surrounding me. The color of this energy for me is grey which deepens and darkens as the first part (Dai) is mentally said, and levels out when the second part (Kahl) is mentally stated, becoming darker overall with each repetition in the session. I usually wait a beat between stating the first and second part. It matters not how many times you intone it what matters is the level of confidence and power you intone it with.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Others have equally valid and effective ways which help them utilize these words of power, the above method works for me.

tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I have four dark arts spirits. I want to use the Dai Kal mantra to strengthen my connection with 1 of them at a time. I've tried reciting their name, and then the mantra. Does that sound like it would work?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

tulku1 wrote:I have four dark arts spirits. I want to use the Dai Kal mantra to strengthen my connection with 1 of them at a time. I've tried reciting their name, and then the mantra. Does that sound like it would work?
Hi

Coincidentally I thought of using this mantra recently. I bought the CH dark arts book yesterday and used some of the spells for DA spirit connection. I may well use the mantra next.

When I said the spells I did include the names of the DA spirits I was connecting with, rather than aim them towards all of my grey/dark spirits.

Looking at the article https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra it says the mantra can be used before connecting with spirits.

I don't think - to me - it makes sense to name any spirit as part of saying the mantra...if that makes sense? Maybe saying the spirit's name before saying the mantra will attract their attention - but I don't think the mantra is meant to affect them but is rather meant to affect the person who says it.

So to me it would be a matter of saying the mantra first to connect with what the mantra does to me,*then* connecting with my spirits. Perhaps saying their name, one at a time, only *after* I've finished saying the mantra would work?

I hope someone more experienced with its use can comment too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I used this mantra a lot after meditation. It helps in connecting generally, bringing your energy more in line with a Dark Arts spirit's. It should assist in connecting, but you have to use it with intent, not just repeat the words. If you don't believe it will help, it won't.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

When I tried it yesterday, mixing it with the names of the two dark art spirits I most wanted to strengthen my connection with I got a headache, like pressure around my head. I've heard that can be a side effect of working with dark art spirits. I'm hoping one of them will assist me with astral projection, and I want to have a closer connection with the other.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

tulku1 wrote:When I tried it yesterday, mixing it with the names of the two dark art spirits I most wanted to strengthen my connection with I got a headache, like pressure around my head. I've heard that can be a side effect of working with dark art spirits. I'm hoping one of them will assist me with astral projection, and I want to have a closer connection with the other.
Side affects are usually associated with short term adjustment periods. I've never experienced many for more than 2-3 weeks, and I don't experience any at all any more.

That said, everyone's different. It might not be the spirits but Dark Arts energy in general not meshing well with your subtle energies. You could be highly sensitive to Dark Arts energy and need a while to get used to it.

On a different note, have you tried the mantras for other types of spirits (assuming you have other types) or are you sure you are using the correct mantra? For example, vampires might be "Dark Arts" but there is a specific Vampire spirit mantra. Same thing for Gargoyles, Djinn and Immortals.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Dark Arts”