neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I'm not an expert on vampires, spirits or even real life in most cases. But, wouldn't common sense kind of poke you and say "Hey! You've never met a vampire before! Why do you think they want to meet you?".

Again.. maybe you're prime vamp material. I have no idea. Just giving you an outsiders point of view.
Obviously haha!

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:Perhaps you could ask Angeldark, she is from Germany, too and knows some real vampires. Viel Glueck!
I cant yet use the PM message system can you talk to AngelDark for me?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So I guess my options are either

A) Biological Transformation (getting in contact w/ someone through this site and explaining some things..)

B) Magick Transformation (buying a transformation rite/service spell)

― G.K. Chesterton
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

First I would get the CH service to determine your ancestry....one of the 'In Your Blood' readings. If you don't have a Sang bloodline, it ain't gonna happen! You just cannot make a a tiger into a fox! If you are human, accept that and work with it. Second, you will only get the POTENTIAL do do certain things...you have to do the work and develop the abilities. It takes a LIFETIME. Third, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WISH TO BE A SANG?! Have you really thought this out? Where are you gonna get blood? HUMAN blood, preferably. If you DO find a reliable source, they have to be checked for hepatitis, HIV, etc before you drink. It's a real pain in the patooty, and the bloodlust is REAL. No, I am not a Sang, but I have friends who are. NO I will never ask any one of them to bite someone, and even if I asked, they would not. 1re

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

SikruaSuncat wrote:You just cannot make a a tiger into a fox!
Well, first of all, wouldn't it be vice versa in this case? And secondly, you might just be able to do that with a mutagenic virus and sufficiently advanced technology (which we all know is indistinguishable from magick).

And I think with Sang's it's not that you need to have it in your blood beforehand, that's for psy's, since they work with energy infusions. Sangs work more with the physicality and therefore, while it's probably really helpful and also might increase the survival chance, you don't need it in your bloodline.
If you got psy in your bloodline and get transformed/awakened, you at least don't risk death like with the sang transformation.

And please, Jose, don't forget, any magickal transformation will only ever change your astral body, never your physical.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have sent a PM to Angeldark. Good Luck!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Never think you will get the answer to this on a public forum; even if someone knows how to legitimately guide you in the right direction to get what you want, or is potentially a vampire themselves, they will absolutely not tell you how precisely this is going to work on a public forum or hint that they can provide that info. That's dangerous.

The info you've received however is a great deal of good to give you an idea of your potential.

Why do you want to become a sanguine vampire?
I wouldn't even decide you want to become a vampire until you know all of the facts of how they live, what they sacrifice, etc. You want to become the ideal, more than likely, but must be aware that you can more easily be preyed upon for desiring this by those who would take advantage of your ignorance.

I'm not trying to sound mean, this is really meant to be helpful.

Be very careful.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:You just cannot make a a tiger into a fox!
Well, first of all, wouldn't it be vice versa in this case? And secondly, you might just be able to do that with a mutagenic virus and sufficiently advanced technology (which we all know is indistinguishable from magick).

And I think with Sang's it's not that you need to have it in your blood beforehand, that's for psy's, since they work with energy infusions. Sangs work more with the physicality and therefore, while it's probably really helpful and also might increase the survival chance, you don't need it in your bloodline.
If you got psy in your bloodline and get transformed/awakened, you at least don't risk death like with the sang transformation.

And please, Jose, don't forget, any magickal transformation will only ever change your astral body, never your physical.
There are a BUNCH of caveats there you are missing. Most humans do not have the technology available to them right here right now to do that, mostly for political reasons. We are also talking this dimensional plane, this reality. Psis in fact DO risk death with a change, due to madmen hunting them, or by their own madness due to an inability to adjust to the new reality. I think it is CRUEL to encourage anyone to become a Sang, unless they have a MASSIVE good reason to do so, which I personally believe no reason suffices. It is enough that people are born with this. And I suppose you will give this person blood on a continuing basis? Even if you CAN do something....does that mean you should?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks all for the replies.. Yes I understand the implications and reality of my situation. Your info has been useful and I have had a lot to think about. Did I think this out? yes. I have been for the past 5 years. As for blood supply and things like that. Literally all the details I've worked out. I know that hundreds if not thousands of people probably come on this forum or others begging for the real deal to help them, so your probably wondering what's even the point? Trust when I say that I have legitimate reasons and a intellectual desire and so much more that has no place in an open forum because not only of the magnitude but like mentioned any arrangements that would be made cant exactly take place on a public forum, etc.

Again thanks for the replies and If I cant arrange anything with anyone locally no worries, I guess Ill see what CH has to offer and keep looking for the real deal in the meantime..

― G.K. Chesterton
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

yes noc is so damn right!, i know living sanguine and other types of vampiric beings and i would never want to become one myself....also living vampires do not just turn someone , this is a process and needs much trust, some would only want to get your blood ...some are not vampires and are just playing around, it is hard and not easy road, but if you want this realy realy bad, you will find a way ;-) much luck dear!

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”

Return to “Vampire”