Being an Awkward Vulture

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Any of you peeps know any, well, questions to ask people?

I know, strange question, but if you think about it, it's harder than what it looks.

I've already asked most of the questions I wanted answered, but I want more. I'm kinda in the dark here. I don't want my questions too personal or bland.

So, anyone a good conversation speaker here? What should I ask about? Interests, hobbies, possible career choices? I want to put thought into making questions before asking.

I can't ever go ask questions on the top of my head or I'll simply not know what to say or think. Also, I would forget what the answer even was perhaps.

I made my own pendulum chart with letters and numbers, yet it's a little iffy to operate. I made the alphabet in a circle in attempt to make it easier for whoever I'm talking to easier to communicate.

Long story short, I kinda had to squeeze it together, and make a complex number and letter system. If only I knew how to size and put pictures on this forum. Idk, even posting one picture on here seems complicated. Well, I post my stuff through my phone anyway. So maybe that's why also. Still, would maybe like to know sooner or later.

I illustrated a dragon around the alphabet, kinda like the ouroboros except not biting it's tail. Then I kinda made a dragons eye in the center of the circle with the main vowels (I'm sorry, my board is complex, too hard to explain without a pic).

I've wanted to make this little makeshift board fully operational, and I want my spirits to start actually being able to make word answers instead of yes, no, maybe and idk.

Any advice or questions to ask them? I know the variety of questions to ask spirits vary, but any simple ones to ask any spirit?

Thanks peeps/peepettes! 2sc

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I always start by asking them questions about what it was like when they were alive. So, on a 30-day bonding period, day 1 I'll have some very expressive oracle cards, ask "what was the geographic place you lived like?" and draw cards until I have an intuitive click. And so on.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Wow. I was just jazzed to see my pendulum respond to my questions the other night. Can't wait until I can start getting more detailed responses as you guys are describing. I'm a long way out from that though.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Connecting”