You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

I saw a listing today for a Dark Arts Demoness, the thing that drew me was her ability to heal the body/mind and take away depression and open the third eye, so that a person can astral project. I have suffered on/off with depression for over 10 years. I have taken tablets, but they just make me feel like a zombie with no emmotion or sex drive, in fact i am going through a low point at the moment. The point i am making, is this possible with ALL Spirits or just DA? Also i work nights, my job is so tedius and mind numbing and my boss has no respect for me, is sarcastic and treats me like a school kid, he has a real ego problem. I work hard and do my best, but it's not good enough.
I have not looked at ever adopting a DA because i have read they are not reccomended for newbies, but my Succubus Queen is very dark in energy and according to her Spirit reading is 15th down the line as far as Queens that direct lineage to Lilith. Anyway is this possible or would it means the Spirit/entity can help?
I made another inquiry about what i read, but if the person cannot help, is it possible to ask for these things and in a custom DA. Also is there a lot of difference between a DA Demoness and a Succubi, i've heard they can give the keeper dark moods, which seems to be counterproductive if they can heal the body and take away depression, as depression can give you very dark moods. Maybe those with experience could help answer this, but anyone can reply.

Thanks, sorry if the question sounds crazy!
Loverboy

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Sorry i am a bit tired today, and missed a bit about my boss, i want respect from him, could a DA control him in some way, so that he treats me better. I don't want revenge, at the end of the day he is just a 20something geek, present company excepted, i've had younger bosses before and we have got on well.

Loverboy

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

My family is largely DA. With the few companions you have already, I think you'd be fine. You're really not that much of a beginner any more. Heck many of us started right off that bat with DA! I did! lol
If you get custom conjures, you can ask for the lighter end of the spectrum to get started.
DA spirit/entity abilities can range all over the place. Each day as you have time, look through the CH encyclopedia, store, and any other seller sites at what strikes your fancy. Read about myths and folklore too. Is there a certain culture you're partial to?
Werewolves, hellhounds, gargoyles, and vampires are good to start with. It couldn't hurt to add their protection.
Of course me, I'm partial to the cats ... the Lynx helps with psychic endeavors.
Don't forget that WA creatures can be helpful and good friends, too, and many of us have mixed families of WA and DA and they all get along fine. Some people like working with Angels and Gods (Immortals) also, so are their any gods/goddesses you like that you could tell your troubles too?
Anyway, some things that come to mind are vampires and gorgons for their persuasion abilities.
Personally, as a Loki devotee I'm fond of tasking my trickster companion for certain situations.
You would want a trusted friend that you felt comfortable with but not one who takes things too far.

Finding an entity who can actually heal is going to be tough. I have health problems too, I beg and task and pray for help, no matter what the conjure notes say I suppose there are limitations.

If you want some "beginner" experience with demonic types, I suggest Magickal Menagerie.
You were looking at Angie's announcement's right? I finally felt ready to give one a home ...

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:I saw a listing today for a Dark Arts Demoness, the thing that drew me was her ability to heal the body/mind and take away depression and open the third eye, so that a person can astral project. I have suffered on/off with depression for over 10 years. I have taken tablets, but they just make me feel like a zombie with no emmotion or sex drive, in fact i am going through a low point at the moment. The point i am making, is this possible with ALL Spirits or just DA?
Some of the WA and DA spirits/entities can help, to an extent.
But it might not be a good idea to rely on them only.
Loverboy wrote: I have not looked at ever adopting a DA because i have read they are not reccomended for newbies, but my Succubus Queen is very dark in energy...
But succubi are DA, so you've already adopted a DA entity, which is your succubus queen. I remember that you also keep drakaina, which might be classified as DA.
Loverboy wrote: I made another inquiry about what i read, but if the person cannot help, is it possible to ask for these things and in a custom DA.
I guess you can ask this specific trait in a custom conjure, and the conjurer might be able to find one who have that ability to a certain extent. You might want to ask them first as well; maybe they can also recommend a race which is strong in that field.
Loverboy wrote: Also is there a lot of difference between a DA Demoness and a Succubi, ,,.
I guess all of the succubi would be experts in sexual field.
Demon race is diverse, some might be strong in protection/revenge, some in love/sex, etc. etc.
Loverboy wrote: ...i've heard they can give the keeper dark moods, which seems to be counterproductive if they can heal the body and take away depression, as depression can give you very dark moods
Different people have different reaction to the DA energy, spirits and spells. Some don't feel much, others have problem getting used to it.
You might be able to answer this yourself through your experience. Since you received the succubus binding, have you felt some special dark moods, different from the normal dark moods before you received it?
Loverboy wrote:...i want respect from him, could a DA control him in some way, so that he treats me better.
They might be able to influence him in some way. But not sure about controlling him, since that would violate his free will. You might want to consult this with your spirit/entity as well; they may have advice about this as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”