direct portal to a person departed is it possible?

raven robyn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: positive
If I could be anything, I would be...: positive
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: im not sure

hi
i was just wondering if ash could make a direct portal to a person who died,not a channel and also a direct portal to a parralell universe?
he can do anything it seems from all the things i have read so i wonder is it even possible?
i hope this isnt a stupid question

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello.
Mmm can you explain more about the difference between 'direct portal' and 'channel', in term of the person who died? Because sometime portal and channel are used interchangeably, sch as binding of an immortal can be considered as a portal/channel to said immortal.
For the portal to parallel universe, at the store there are portal bindings to other realms, and there are bindings related to parallel selves, thus it might be possible. But it's a good idea to ask CH directly via HD ticket first, mentioning which parallel universe you're interested in.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”