SEX ADVANCED SPIRIT& DIMENSION WORK

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have been reading hear lately a lot of talk about sex spirits, sex and spirits, and so on......Well lets start looking at Portals. The number of people who have used portals is very slim and when done, done with very simple things.

Now there is nothing wrong with that, but, things can become much more involved when dealing with complexities with portals.

I have about 10 of Mags' portals and I personally find them to be amazing BUT you are dealing with subtleties not video games.

SO I am suggesting that people who are looking for Astral Sex and Etc. That they get some portals.

Here is a list of places to go...

Mystical Sex Personal or Group:
The Khlysty 1890s-1910 Gregori Rasputin's Occult Group and Single Sexualities Hetero.

The Temple Realm of Khajuraho
Huge ammounts of Straight Sexuality. Circa 800 AD

Columbia Hall, Cooper Square, NYC 1906 Gay

The Penn Point Hotel 33 3rd Ave. NYC 1920s to late 1930s. Gay

The MArquis de Sade's home at Lacoste France 1780s-90s Sado-Masochism Gay & Straight

Lulu White's Mahogany Hall, New Orleans 1890s-1916 Mostly Straight - but SOme Gay.

Long Branch Saloon, Dodge City, Kansas 1870s -1885) Mostly Straight - SOme Gay

Storyville, New Orleans late 1800s Straight & Gay

The Europahaus, Berlin - Straight, Gay, Groups of Both, S&M 1920-29

Club Berlin, Berlin (same as Europahaus.

Generally Brothels are an all service service...if you catch the drift.

Cayros

PS Also some of her great portals for me are:
The Moulin Rouge and some things with Hollywood Studios.

But remember, that Portals Use is Different from getting a spirit, in the same way that a video gamer needs to learn to be able to play Chess on a physical game board. Why? Because these things mentioned reque different uses of your brain and rapid eye movement to move across different dimensions and situations.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I would love to do portals, but I have not tried them. Not ready yet. Although I am slowly freeing myself from a miserable ex-friend and teacher, it is still hard for me to do certain things, especially get out of body. I still feel his evil hands on my implants and higher bodies. In short, he is blocking me. I am working it through slowly.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

On your suggestion some years back I actually obtained a portal to Berlin 1920-1929, and can confirm the aura of intrigue. It is more than a portal but an active entity, which is really cool. A really evolved sense of sexuality.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can think of other ways this idea can be applied, too. For example, I have a rudimentary knowledge of Mme. Blavatsky and her paranormal writings, but one thing I do know is that she was based in my city. In fact, I think she might have been located not far from the job I just took. That should be easy enough to research. But why not take it one step farther, and purchase or establish a portal to that time and place?

The same could be said of any person, place, or era we wish we could visit, or even study in. I like this train of thought!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:On your suggestion some years back I actually obtained a portal to Berlin 1920-1929, and can confirm the aura of intrigue. It is more than a portal but an active entity, which is really cool. A really evolved sense of sexuality.
You are so right ....especially when you say "..."Its is more than a portal but an active entity, which is really cool...."

Since you have been in/with/around/whatever - with Berlin 1920-1929, I cannot believe that you haven't gained a great deal of knowledge about Anita Berber.....and are way beyond the "idiots" who are trying to sell her image as whatever their own "likes and dislikes" tried to define it and obviously failed, on thing I did that was and is interesting was to take a binding of Anita Berber and bound it to a tee shirt. - it can be a real trip, also, if you bind someone to your pants, as well.

And speaking very seriously, Mags does great work with these portals...

As for Berlin 1920-29, I too am fascinated by the cabarets, night life, and all the rest. As a young child, my grandfather had all this silent movie equipment and films either bought or gifted to him by George Eastman (they were friends).....and then much much later, the day I finished the last page of Charles Baudelaire's Fleurs de Mal, and I am working on a Novel with a Handbook's Information on how to make a genuine cabaret that has some of these aspects just mentioned, but also innovative....its called the name of the Cabaret, I would like to manage (as I have managed cabarets before) the name is
Thea Mabusa (Copyright (c) 2012 C.A.Strang) and that is the book name as well....The name comes from the 1st name of theauthor of film Metropolis (1929)..and Mabusa is the last name of a character created by Thea von Harbou and this character became, for me, (minus the lawlessness, LOL!) and his name was Dr. Mabusa the Gambler (He gambled with ideas and situations mostly.....

Also, portals to specific hotels are truly fascinating, and having run a hotel way back when, I can tell you it isn't boring and sex hotels are simply flabbergasting......

So I have travelled in all the places I have listed as well as other types of places in our areas....I have found it Tres Cool, to create and build a Library of Portals, to be discussed later.

To start out it would be best, to bring some added sunshine to yourself, and use that as a beginning. I have not seen any danger in it, but its like learning Japanese Sword, first you start with a wooden sword....then as you progress...you move to the sword itself.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Color me interested:)
But like Sikrua, still need to handle the current life:I
For future reference, if you don't mind, do you have suggestion about the portals to Asian countries? Not just related to sex etc., but others as well:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thank you, Caiyros. The possibilities for portals are very intriguing and endless. I really appreciate the idea of first obtaining a portal for bringing sunshine. I recently moved from a sunny place to the dreary midwest, so this idea appeals to me very much. Times during which I have entered portals or other realms tend to bring me to darker, more earthy places. Do you have any suggestions for portals to bring added sunshine?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

A portal can encapsulate
each and every moment
as a Realm in itself..
to explore through multi dimensions
and know as no one ever knows.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bumping in appreciation of the suggestion to use portals. It's not something I've investigated yet, but when my abilities allow me to use such a tool I hope to have fun exploring.

There are a number of spots in the Roaring Twenties I'd be happy to visit if I could.

Return to “Connecting”