How to become a Sanguine Vampire??

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Why not just pretend to be a vampire? Drink blood, avoid sunlight, don't eat garlic, and try not to shove wood stakes through your heart. It is a lot easier than finding the real thing.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Inedible wrote:Why not just pretend to be a vampire? Drink blood, avoid sunlight, don't eat garlic, and try not to shove wood stakes through your heart. It is a lot easier than finding the real thing.
Lol.....you roll me really!!!! Out. I can't stop laughing.

Esoteric scientist

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:Well... the additions to this conversation have been very encouraging for me. I'm not interested in becoming a vampire. But I'm probably going to be looking at liver damage that is irreversible in about two weeks. Which gives me a few months or even a year until I either get a transplant or move on to my next existence

I'm not religious.. so Heaven or any of its equivalents are not an option. But I would like to think that my spirit or consciousness will move on. Even if I'm not aware of it. If I enrich the life of a leaf on a tree with my life force, I'm good with that.

Other wise.. I'm in the group who believes that once you die.. the match is blown out. Nothing afterwards. Just blackness.

Unless you're a Christian.. and then.. at that point you're going "Oh <<removed by mod>>!". ;)
That's a very interesting thought :) I've always skipped between several different versions of what happens when you die. It's not like anyone knows eh? If I was to choose, I would hope that it would be a choice for everyone, and I would sort of like to be able to tell others that are still living. Lol. Hmmm... That certainly would be a oddity. Keeping previous life memories and coming back. Hm. But then again, who knows? No one who died has told us what happens, for obvious reasons.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Why not just pretend to be a vampire? Drink blood, avoid sunlight, don't eat garlic, and try not to shove wood stakes through your heart. It is a lot easier than finding the real thing.

Lmao

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:Lmao
He/She is not wrong though. ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Just vamapiric energies and abilities please? any services you guys know of?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Just vamapiric energies and abilities please? any services you guys know of?
Jamie is a trusted seller.
I don't think I am allowed to put the web link here but go to blujay76 dot com and then click on web store....then new products or vampires.
There you will see a turn spell which she claims is one of the most powerful available and empowered by living vampires.
Jamies says that this is about as close as you can get without actually turning into a sanguine.
It ain't cheap though.....$1299.
But she has an 80% off sale at the mo so that brings it down to $260.

Make of that what you will.

Here is her listing for those that don't want to go and have a look:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Today we offer a very special pendant that has a powerful spell cast upon it. The magick used to create this exquisite piece is some of the most powerful known ever. This is the ultimate of Vampire Turn Spells...This spell is for a person who wants more then just vampire gifts and senses...This is for a person who wants to become as close to a living vampire as possible.

Unlike our normal Vampire Turn Spells this particular amulet was created by a coven of living vampires. They rarely let one of these out so this is a true treasure for anyone who wants to leave normal behind! What the wearer of this highly magickal amulet can except is...

Complete vampire gifts, beauty, allure, physic abilities, mind control and any other positive life enhancing vampire trait the Vampire possesses. There is none of the weaknesses...Just positive changes! You will still be alive, you can still eat and even walk in the sun. You do not have to drink blood!

The coven of living vampires who have created this give you a way to break normal mortal shell and become more then you ever thought possible.

This spelled pendant can change almost every aspect of your life and to the one who wears it this is what will be gifted to you...You will feel more youthful, the natural aging process will be slowed, you may even notice signs of age reversal.

You will also possess a alluring energy that will draw people to you. You can become seductive and desired by the opposite sex. You can shine and be the center of attention if you desire. You will have a new barrier around you to keep you safe and fend off any psychic attacks. You can also become a mind reader who can drain your enemies energy and with that energy comes their feeling, secrets and thoughts. You psychic abilities will be enhanced and visions of the future can be seen. A new spiritual awaking awaits the wearer of this pendant.

This is the most powerful Vampire spell available and since it was made by vampire's it's done perfectly. This pendant will also make you recognizable to other living vampires...You will be considered family and always welcome into their coven. It gives you the ability to recognize your own kind and allows you to develop intense relationships with other living vampires...Even more intense relationships with some humans.

The complete vampire transformation can take up to one year to complete. Changes will happen at a pace you are ready for. You will not be overwhelmed and the abilities grow with you. If you do not wish to make a complete change then you do not have to. Wear the amulet until you are happy with the gifts and changes. Once happy do not wear it anymore.

The wearer must be dedicated to the Vampire lifestyle. You must be okay with leaving human weaknesses behind. This does not mean you have to leave love, life or family behind...It just means you will be above, be advanced and completely enhanced!

This was cast on a smaller, delicate quartz pendant with a golden colored cap. I will send the recharging chain pictured.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I used to know things
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Jose_Meza_II wrote:So Ive read quite a bit on CH's view of vampires and such , however what is the most legitimate way to physically/meta-physically transform ?? Ive heard a bite but how would I even manage to find them?? Could an Entity do this? (not spirit but entity) ?? Anyone know of any real spells or services that do this?? A witch friend of mine tried but it ended up changing her not me , so she had to reverse the spell... anywho if you have any info please reply and know that my reasoning behind this is thought out and not just to see the next virtual reality game lmao..
Have you taken the time to work with yourself and discover the many gems that make you, YOU? One could, in fact, spend a lifetime tapping into, learning and uncovering the inner workings of the Self in all it's glory...

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Anteros wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:Just vamapiric energies and abilities please? any services you guys know of?
Jamie is a trusted seller.
I don't think I am allowed to put the web link here but go to blujay76 dot com and then click on web store....then new products or vampires.
There you will see a turn spell which she claims is one of the most powerful available and empowered by living vampires.
Jamies says that this is about as close as you can get without actually turning into a sanguine.
It ain't cheap though.....$1299.
But she has an 80% off sale at the mo so that brings it down to $260.

Make of that what you will.

Here is her listing for those that don't want to go and have a look:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Today we offer a very special pendant that has a powerful spell cast upon it. The magick used to create this exquisite piece is some of the most powerful known ever. This is the ultimate of Vampire Turn Spells...This spell is for a person who wants more then just vampire gifts and senses...This is for a person who wants to become as close to a living vampire as possible.

Unlike our normal Vampire Turn Spells this particular amulet was created by a coven of living vampires. They rarely let one of these out so this is a true treasure for anyone who wants to leave normal behind! What the wearer of this highly magickal amulet can except is...

Complete vampire gifts, beauty, allure, physic abilities, mind control and any other positive life enhancing vampire trait the Vampire possesses. There is none of the weaknesses...Just positive changes! You will still be alive, you can still eat and even walk in the sun. You do not have to drink blood!

The coven of living vampires who have created this give you a way to break normal mortal shell and become more then you ever thought possible.

This spelled pendant can change almost every aspect of your life and to the one who wears it this is what will be gifted to you...You will feel more youthful, the natural aging process will be slowed, you may even notice signs of age reversal.

You will also possess a alluring energy that will draw people to you. You can become seductive and desired by the opposite sex. You can shine and be the center of attention if you desire. You will have a new barrier around you to keep you safe and fend off any psychic attacks. You can also become a mind reader who can drain your enemies energy and with that energy comes their feeling, secrets and thoughts. You psychic abilities will be enhanced and visions of the future can be seen. A new spiritual awaking awaits the wearer of this pendant.

This is the most powerful Vampire spell available and since it was made by vampire's it's done perfectly. This pendant will also make you recognizable to other living vampires...You will be considered family and always welcome into their coven. It gives you the ability to recognize your own kind and allows you to develop intense relationships with other living vampires...Even more intense relationships with some humans.

The complete vampire transformation can take up to one year to complete. Changes will happen at a pace you are ready for. You will not be overwhelmed and the abilities grow with you. If you do not wish to make a complete change then you do not have to. Wear the amulet until you are happy with the gifts and changes. Once happy do not wear it anymore.

The wearer must be dedicated to the Vampire lifestyle. You must be okay with leaving human weaknesses behind. This does not mean you have to leave love, life or family behind...It just means you will be above, be advanced and completely enhanced!

This was cast on a smaller, delicate quartz pendant with a golden colored cap. I will send the recharging chain pictured.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I believe this is my answer

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

One also has to be aware of lie stories about sanguine vampires and these may be "myths". I personally do not know whether vampires can even turn someone or whether it's that simple.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Vampire”