EVER WONDER WHY ASH & I ARE CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU...

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

you have a great mind (I am serious NOT being snarkey) I am glad you caught what I am talking about.
Thank you,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

This seller is disgusting in every way possible. He should be outed publicly so that people would know not to go to him.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:This seller is disgusting in every way possible. He should be outed publicly so that people would know not to go to him.
You should name the name so it won't be tagged onto me (I am a seller) or the person above the person you were refering to. To fix this, you need to put this person's name on the following post.

These are the kind of errors that work VERY BAD situations. So please do it.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:
Huffette wrote:This seller is disgusting in every way possible. He should be outed publicly so that people would know not to go to him.
You should name the name so it won't be tagged onto me (I am a seller) or the person above the person you were refering to. To fix this, you need to put this person's name on the following post.

These are the kind of errors that work VERY BAD situations. So please do it.

Caiyros
No, Caiyros, I didn't try to implicate you. You are an honest seller, and a seller who puts information out there to try to help us to disseminate good information from bad. The guy or gal that is the subject of this thread should be outed.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You mean 'Malibu Ron' *chuckles*

Although Darkwing raised a good point on the previous page, we don't know for sure what's going down here. We haven't verified who this guy is.

Just be smart, people!

And Caiyros for the record I totally understand your points regarding negative marketing, I do! It is relevant to a point here but I don't think the argument that ensued was merited whatsoever.
We can help each other understand, harmoniously, how to deal with and prevent those who would intrude in our community and take advantage for scummy benefit.

For limited edition-shoe-buying benefit. Really I don't know why the guy couldn't have invested in something classier, as far as shoes go there are options.. I digress.. but come on. I see not a single pair of dance shoes.

There are plenty of ways to discern a genuine seller - one with real intent to offer you a metaphysical item, from a charlatan - many kinds of charlatans exist. There are threads in this community that go over the topic but maybe we can take a more proactive approach at education, or encourage members - new and old alike - more consistently to take the time to go over this consideration in depth. As ever there will be complexities, given we are interacting with the unseen..

Return to “Magnolia”