You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm thinking about adopting a Nursery Spirit, but I'm not sure which one to adopt. I have a Pegasus, and I love Pegasus'. I mean, I love all of my spirits, but I have an "attraction," so to speak, to Pegasus and Dragons specifically.

I'm making a list as I type this of which spirits I would like to adopt as Nursery Spirits. I would like to have a vast amount of spirits from infant to "full-grown."

I mean, they all have different personalities and will show you lessons from different perspectives, so why not? My only question is: Which one should I get? I have a few I would like to adopt, but which one should I adopt first?

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

The reason for my user/display name: I started Spirit Keeping in 2016.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

As far as I'm aware, there's no right or wrong nursery spirit to start out with, so if you gravitate towards Pegasuses and Dragons, you should get a Pegasus or Dragon! :) I myself have a baby Hellhound and he is such a cutie patootie~!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nope, there is not, you're right. :)

I will probably buy both. I was nervous to get a Hellhound or anything that's DA because I'm not sure how I would fare with them. I mean, I don't doubt that I could do it, I just don't know about it because I haven't really had any yet that would cause problems.

I have one DA spirit, but he doesn't cause me any problems at all. He's just happy to hang out. I haven't seen hide nor tail of him since he arrived. He's just content with the love and care that we all give each other. He's quite a mellow spirit.

My spirit family is forever growing. I'm extremely thankful for the ones in my Keep.

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

I don't want to push you to DA if you are not comfortable but if you were interested just don't count them out. I have a majority of DA, as does my daughter but I was worried a little for my son until I was lead to an amazing young HH entity companion for my son. She has been an awesome, invaluable companion to him and though I know she is DA she has been so uplifting and a good influence on him. I am glad I didn't decide against her because of her being DA. She was a pre-bound but you can always have a custom done for exactly what you are looking for.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I know DA sounds scary, but once you understand why DA spirits are called DA, that should put you at ease. A DA spirit is classified as such because it is a spirit of duality. It can choose to either do good things or bad things, unlike WA and BA spirits, who don't have that choice. We humans are essentially DA beings for that same reason. When I first started keeping, I was hesitant to give DA spirits a chance, too, but now a good 98% of my keep is DA and some of my DA spirits happen to be the sweetest and most affectionate I have! <3

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have been nervous about DA spirits because I know how humans can be, as we are technically, as I think you said, Binaries, are DA ourselves. I'm interested in them because of the Immortals and having an energetic pull to them for the longest time, but I'm just nervous to adopt them because they're DA. I doubt they would hurt me, though.I was thinking about getting Daphne because she helps with psychic abilities and things and one of Ash's Psychic Vampires, but I'm still going back and forth on that.

It does put me at ease a little bit, but I don't want to spiral into a depressive state during the adjustment period because of their high energy (because, for example, [a href="https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ASH-S-PS ... IER-3.html]Roben[/a] is a C5T3.

One reason I'm nervous about getting DA spirits is because of my Vampyre. I mean, technically, he is a DA spirit, but he hasn't piped up at all since his arrival. He's just happy to be with me and his human lover who came with him as they're a bonded pair. He wanted to be in a house that didn't have any, or many, DA spirits.

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This is the link to Roben: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ASH-S-PS ... IER-3.html

Sorry, didn't realize it did that!

spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@hbwright, @BinariesOfDreamsAndInk: I'm bumping this thread because I'm not sure if you had seen my response.

I am still thinking about adopting a few DA entities (Immortals, to be exact.) I'm just not sure how to do it because all I can find is Custom Conjures. I don't know how to ask that I get the specific ones that I connected with years ago because it's a Custom Conjure.

I've also been nervous because one of the spirits in my keep is, essentially, a DA spirit, but he does not want many other DA's around.

I don't want 500, but maybe 5 or 6.

Horus
Auset
Apollo
Athena (I have been attracted to her totem animal - the owl - for some time.)

among a few others. But it's not like 100's like the WA's. I'll always have more WA's than I will DA's, I feel, even if I have DA's.

...but, then again, the above statement could change down the road.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

spiritkeeper16 wrote: I am still thinking about adopting a few DA entities (Immortals, to be exact.) I'm just not sure how to do it because all I can find is Custom Conjures. I don't know how to ask that I get the specific ones that I connected with years ago because it's a Custom Conjure.
Mmm if you can't find the listing for the immortals whom you're looking for, you can use this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html
And write the one you're asking in the Note section, and a brief description in case he/she is not internationally popular. I used this to ask for bindings of immortals from my country, who are not known outside the country.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
spiritkeeper16
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
spiritkeeper16 wrote: I am still thinking about adopting a few DA entities (Immortals, to be exact.) I'm just not sure how to do it because all I can find is Custom Conjures. I don't know how to ask that I get the specific ones that I connected with years ago because it's a Custom Conjure.
Mmm if you can't find the listing for the immortals whom you're looking for, you can use this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html
And write the one you're asking in the Note section, and a brief description in case he/she is not internationally popular. I used this to ask for bindings of immortals from my country, who are not known outside the country.
I found them, but with the Custom Conjure, I'm not sure how to get them since a Custom Conjure pretty much means that the spirit picks you, doesn't it?

Thanks for your suggestion!

Return to “General Questions”