Soul Sucker

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:As a Christian I can give you my opinion on the sex part. So everyone is aware I'm sure of what happens to you during the whole intercourse having. Mind body soul is touched by the other person all that good stuff but when you actually think about where your chakras are and how energy works, during intercourse there is an exchange in a sense, right? People can become attached to who they are with. I've even heard from some people that your soul is in a sense touching the other persons. (I'm thinking of it more as your energy touching the other persons) to those who are intimate in this way with their spirits I'm sure you understand how beneficial it is to do the same with your companions. Only difference with people is that we tend to be a little more selfish and sometimes some people are a little darker. Your spirit companions have been around a long time in different teams and ect ect. We have these bodies and we may do things that harm our auras, minds and anything else that would or considered unexplainable. So if you have all these bad things goin on with you stress, you do hard core drugs, what ever else (this is just an example) then you have intercourse with someone then who knows what you may be putting into that persons body (metaphysically also) you could have things that are attached to you that may want to harm you, evil or negative entities that may watch you and are attached to you next thing you know you are doing it with someone and that opens them up to you and also what ever is attached to you :o SO I think it's said the way it is because your body is a temple and all that good stuff and you don't want to ruin it with the bad things that lurk in the world. It's tidious that humans are so fragile in some ways. Then there's your people who yah know only think with their lower regions and I find that highly disturbing and I don't understand it. I mean think about spirits for a minute, they understand this on a spiritual level bc ultimately that's what lasts, our bodies don't. So our companions know it's a way to bind but I'm sure they know how to use it to heal or what ever else. Humans tend to not think beyond their pleasures or what they want.

Hope that helped I can only tell you my opinions or what I see around me :)

Hmm, that actually makes the most sense out of all the reasons I've heard. Again, what I have heard from else where outside of CH is very one sided facet, so it's good to hear from multiple people, which is why I posted! :)

Thanks for telling me Aries, I really appreciated you sharing your opinion, that could have definitely been a reason that was told. Hm, fascinating. Still, least we are better educated nowadays huh? :)

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote: Also, random question, are any dragons, Ubi, or other "mythical" species still around?
Random answer, perhaps (jokingly).

But there are conjurers who offer living entities of those races. If they're extinct, there should only be spirit.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Darksbane wrote: Also, random question, are any dragons, Ubi, or other "mythical" species still around?
Random answer, perhaps (jokingly).

But there are conjurers who offer living entities of those races. If they're extinct, there should only be spirit.
Ahh okay, yeah that make sense :)

Hmm. But I wonder which have living entities still around. Ah well haha.

And yes I see the humour/slight sarcasm. :P Just genuinely curious.

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Mythical species definitely still exist... do they exist in this dimension/plane with us? No, likely not. But they continue to exist in other areas or realities, which is generally, I think, where comets tend to get living entities from--their own realm or an alternate reality where these things still exist.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Darksbane wrote: After all, you don't mean any offence by this comment, right?
No
Darksbane wrote: Also, what the hell is a Grue? Someone tell me, as now I am insanely curious.
This is a grue.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So if you have all these bad things goin on with you stress, you do hard core drugs, what ever else (this is just an example) then you have intercourse with someone then who knows what you may be putting into that persons body (metaphysically also) you could have things that are attached to you that may want to harm you, evil or negative entities that may watch you and are attached to you next thing you know you are doing it with someone and that opens them up to you and also what ever is attached to you :o SO I think it's said the way it is because your body is a temple and all that good stuff and you don't want to ruin it with the bad things that lurk in the world.)
During intercourse there is indeed an energy exchange and you can pick up negative energies or even energetic diseases, much like STD's.
But I doubt that was the original thinking behind it, I think it was a much simpler and worldlier reason.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Mythical species definitely still exist... do they exist in this dimension/plane with us? No, likely not. But they continue to exist in other areas or realities, which is generally, I think, where comets tend to get living entities from--their own realm or an alternate reality where these things still exist.
That would make a lot of sense :)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”