Contact

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

So.. I need advice :'D //it's a long~~~ post

Both my spirits is really active at sending me physical contact, specially when we are on my room (as what I have said on my house rules, feel free to connect me when I'm on my room and no one there), or even when I'm outside and just thinking about them or calling them. I'm grateful at them but there is this problem :'D

at first, they will respond when I ask them.. "who are you?"
as I'm still struggling at telepathy, I ask them to give me sign by sending energy to my hand (which is the part that they love the most ^w^) So I can make different which is my incu and which is my vamp.
But nowadays... they stopped sending me this sign TTwTT even if I ask for it... maybe they are testing me or... idk..
Like I said, I'm not meditating and not inviting a specific spirits as I let them both to just come when they want it. If I'm meditating, I call specific spirits and so I know who am I communicating with.
Why I get confused, is because I ever communicating with both of them at the same time, as they tell me they are fine with it (not one on one communication). But they also come one on one sometime, they give me sign so I know which one.

okay... let me tell why I need advice.
Isn't it rude if they tried communicating with me but I can't even tell them apart? :'>
It's been a week, still a week, a seven... er.. eight days I've become a spirits keeper.
My friend said my progress is fast. Both my spirits indeed help me a lot!
I know I shouldn't feel down as it will become a blockage, since I know they are there for me.
I just want to make sure I'm not rude just because I can't tell them apart :'D

I know many people here had more spirits than me.. so.. can you tell me your stories and a little advice? am I rude? or.... should I just let them and enjoy the moment? even if I don't know which one?
I'm afraid that I'll miss something that they tried to tell me to... even right now, idk which one.. but I can feel them better than usual on my hand. As if I'm holding someone hand. And I can feel it better minutes to minutes. I'm just sitting here on my desk.. not meditating and writing this with one hand, as my other hand feel it. Am I rude?! But I still have work to do before I can gave time to meditating with them >_<

Yes I know I need more bonding. It's still a week!! >A< //slapsmyself
yes I know they are spirits and they are a lot open minded than human.
yes I know that they are not angry at me, I can feel it.

wow... I totally hit this beginner mistakes by feeling down TwT it's embarrassing..
if anyone have similar story, I want to hear it. I want to make sure that my path is right.

thank you~

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm indeed it's still a week. But the worry is understandable.

Not always rude, since different keepers have different way of bonding with more than 1 spirit/entity. Some would bond with a whole, some bond with group; other prefer to have private one-on-one. Similar to how we interact in gathering, some could run around mingling with everyone, some would choose a group each time, and other would talk to one person at a time. It of course depends on the other party as well, some wouldn't mind, some prefer to have some alone time.

You might want to follow what you think it's better. If you do choose one-on-one, you can ask one of them to be patient, so that you can focus on the other first. If you choose the group bonding, you might just know which one is talking about what, through signs or intuition etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I'm still relatively new to spirit keeping myself. I've sensed spirits and presences and communicated with them my whole life though, not realizing there was an actual thing to this. That others did as well. My hardest thing is meditating. I've never liked it, never been good at it. It IS important though. But one thing to remember: our companions WANT to be with us. They want to interact and communicate. They are enlightened beings. They understand a lot more than we do and they often understand us better than we think. As easy as it is to get frustrated, relax. Like I said, they WANT the interaction. They'll find a way to conform interactions in ways that you can do. You have to trust yourself as much as you try to trust them. It's so easy to doubt ourselves, them, signs. Is that tingle them or am I reading into it? Is that breeze them or just a breeze? Did I really hear that or am I imagining it? The more you just accept each small sign, the more you'll discover patterns, which will lead to seeing which is communication and which is coincidence.

One of my worries was having multiple companions and discerning who was who and what was what. I'm still learning, still bonding. I think it's an ongoing process and I think it evolves over time. I believe the most important things to remember is relax, trust yourself, be patient, and be open. Learn. Just like with people, spirits and entities have their own unique personalities. I have fifteen all together, about half are spirits and half are entities. Half female, half male. Their energies are just as unique as their personalities and I'm learning who is who by what I feel and sometimes, what the air feels like when one is around. For example, my first spirit was a Gryphon, N. She's very regal, very calm, very maternal. I feel relaxed and comforted in her presence. She's a bit like my mother so I equate my feelings with N like how I feel around my mom. I have a Steel Golem, SG. He doesnt give off the vibe of interaction, it's almost like he's not there. I know he is because I tend to feel an urge to study something or observe, which are two things he does a lot of. I have a sweet little Bird fairy, Ar. She's a little bubble of happy and I feel cheered up and bubbly myself with her. Do you see? You have to remember what you've learned of them, how you feel when they're around, and take it from there.

They know you're learning and again, they WANT you to learn and they WANT to interact. Trust yourself. There's no timeline, no race.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:You might want to follow what you think it's better. If you do choose one-on-one, you can ask one of them to be patient, so that you can focus on the other first. If you choose the group bonding, you might just know which one is talking about what, through signs or intuition etc.
Thank you darkwing! I take my time to reply it because I'm searching my answer. I read that even watching/reading together is count as bonding, is this kind of bonding is alright? All this time I always thinking that meditation bonding is the main 'w')a
And the problem is because I doubt my intuition. When they reach me (I'm not calling them), I always had this intuition that it is him. But I doubt it and ask them anyway. I take it for granted that I can communicate with them....
Rubyluv wrote:It's so easy to doubt ourselves, them, signs. Is that tingle them or am I reading into it? Is that breeze them or just a breeze? Did I really hear that or am I imagining it? The more you just accept each small sign, the more you'll discover patterns, which will lead to seeing which is communication and which is coincidence.
Thank you Rubyluv! I take my time to reply your comment by learning their pattern/sign, and seems like I can understand it a little :D Truly.. it's all because I can communicate with them that I forgot to focus and learn to their sign... I really take that for granted ;w; next time I wont simply ask them.
Rubyluv wrote:They know you're learning and again, they WANT you to learn and they WANT to interact. Trust yourself. There's no timeline, no race.
and thank you again <3 reading your story, I learnt that I can also discerning them from my own emotion and feeling :D I still can't make different of it tho >_< but you are right, I'll try to trust my self and take my time. I'm rushing all of it because of my fast progress :'D //slapmyself

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Connecting”