Devata vs. Supreme Devata

Solarian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I'm still extremely new to these forums.

I have my first companion on the way to me and he is a Supreme Devata.
Is there anyone here who can help me learn more about him because I can really only find knowledge on regular Devatas, or are they about the same with associations such as the day of week, month, gemstones, treats, incense scent, ect.?

(I bought him from Lisa. Before purchasing him, I was originally looking for a djinn. The djinni are the entities that opened me up to this world. But I ended up forgetting about a djinn all together when I saw this African Elder Vamp. After a little over two weeks because of my late paycheck, It was just bought by someone else the night before I decided to purchase him for myself. Immediately after I realized he was bought, I some how came across this Supreme Devata without searching for him at all, and he was the exact same price as the vamp. I got the "buy me buy me" vibe and immediately bought my supreme devata after 12 hours of finding him. I have only been able to read what Lisa told me, and that is that being supreme means they are the kings and queens of their realm and are more powerful than a djinn)

My supreme devata is of grey nature, as am I.

Are there any limits on his wish granting?
Is there something I would be well doing for him everyday?

And is it true that devatas are great at communicating and helping you to communicate with your other spirits? This will be my first companion so I was expecting some issues, but it doesn't mean I have not been in contact with spirits in the past; they were just random encounters and mostly negative (like they really wanted me to kill myself and hurt others).

He is around 21,000 years old.
I would really be happy to hear about anyone's experiences with bonding and tasking, and rituals pertaining their supreme devata :) Please share! thank you <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello.

About the association, it might be the same, but you might want to confirm it with the conjurer. And, individual spirit/entity may have specific preferences compared to the general race, e.g. human race, some like it sweet, some like it spicy.

About the wish-granting, there's this reference:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

What you can do everyday, maybe to meditate, connect, and bond with him. Include him in your daily life.

Not sure about the helping to communicate with other spirits since I haven't had the chance to ask for a devata. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your help Darkwing!
thinkreal93
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Solarian. It's amazing that your companion is 21,000 years old. It would be awesome to know what's been going on these thousands of years. Such as controversial stories in history or whether he/she has met any historical human figures.

I sometimes think it would be so helpful to ask an old being about what really happened in history.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

thinkreal93 wrote:Hi Solarian. It's amazing that your companion is 21,000 years old. It would be awesome to know what's been going on these thousands of years. Such as controversial stories in history or whether he/she has met any historical human figures.

I sometimes think it would be so helpful to ask an old being about what really happened in history.
I agree! I often wonder. We've been bonding for almost 2 complete weeks now, and he's manifested for me twice :]
I can't wait to start hearing his stories and such, how many keepers he's had, if we have met before in one of my eight past lives! I also wonder things like how many kids he has, lovers, ect.
It is truly amazing, historically as well. I have so much to learn from my beloved friend :]

Return to “Living Entities”