Sexual Devata?

Solarian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I have a supreme devata that I've had for almost two weeks now. He is my first spirit.
I'm a very sexual person (I have a bf as well) and have been trying to keep that energy away from him since it was never my intentions when I picked him out. In fact, I've been thinking of getting another spirit for that purpose, like perhaps a succubus or female vampire (I'm bi).
However..last night I had my first encounter with him in my dreams. His energy is very strong, I almost felt like slipping into sleep paralysis when he started touching my back! Then he climbed over my body and just started kissing me Spider-Man style, and I remember thinking, woah he's a great kisser! Lol
I didn't see what he looked like the entire time, or at least I don't remember...but I was feeling his entire body.

So are devatas usually sexual creatures? Or is he just going off by my energy? Or does he actually like me?

Does anyone else have a spirit that they did not intend to get sexual with but just happened? Lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, perhaps because you are a sexual person, the entity who chose you is also sexual.
Or, he tried to connect with you using your sexual aspect.

There's also this post regarding non-sexual spirits:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =3&t=66246

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for your input, Darkwing!
I read the post of the link you gave and it helps some, as a psychic told me to 'be careful what you reveal to him as he will reveal back unto you; ask not what you expect, but what you believe'

So yes it might be he is reflecting my energy or choosing to bond in this way with me.

I forgot to mention my devata is grey natured, not light as most generally are.
And he is a living entity.
The psychic told me he can indulge a bit in his own desires, lol

I actually did a tarot reading earlier asking how he felt about me and two of the cards were the lovers and ace of cups, so I think he might actually be sexual too, given his grey nature.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Solarian wrote: I actually did a tarot reading earlier asking how he felt about me and two of the cards were the lovers and ace of cups, so I think he might actually be sexual too, given his grey nature.
Mm to clarify, the question is: what he feels about you, right? Not what he thinks about or wishes from your relationship with each other?
Thus, the answer might also mean he feels that you're the lover/romantic type, not only that you two are lovers etc. Perhaps a different wording in the question can verify this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You are right, he sees me as a romantic/lover type.
And well, I am a sucker for love..haha

I will definitely reword the question next time and give time for our relationship to prosper.
The bonding process will complete in a couple of days ^^

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Solarian wrote:Does anyone else have a spirit that they did not intend to get sexual with but just happened? Lol
Oh man. I hope not! My only spirit that isn't female is my familiar who manifests as cat. That would be really awkward. 1a

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: Oh man. I hope not! My only spirit that isn't female is my familiar who manifests as cat. That would be really awkward.
haha gave me a good laugh

Return to “Creatures”