Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hellion Darkmoon wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Check knowledgebase
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... gebase.com
You can find Living Entity file with codes

Thanks for the info! I did find what I needed. There has been a huge difference since reciting the code words. 1s
Hi Darkmoon, mind to share your experience?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Mine is the sweetest, knows the intricacies of pleasure and comfort phenomenally well.. nothing but good things to say. I believe part of why we have such a great bond and ease of contact is due to my own personal sexual openness, so if you are a very sensual person that will be a bonding point.. and if you're not they can very well open that door for you, lol.

I don't feel like I will find myself seeking more than one such companion, he was very well matched, and willing to bring through other Concuan if it suits (I believe all of the bindings allow this kind of extended interaction). Customs from CH are always astonishingly personal.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

2cl This thread was very helpful.
Thanks to all.
Bright blessings,
M. <3

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

jyducas wrote:
Hellion Darkmoon wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Check knowledgebase
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... gebase.com
You can find Living Entity file with codes

Thanks for the info! I did find what I needed. There has been a huge difference since reciting the code words. 1s
Hi Darkmoon, mind to share your experience?

Sorry I didn't get back right away, I wanted to be sure that what I was experiencing wasn't just a one-time thing. First off the dream was VERY PLEASANT! Before the code words all I was getting was tingling in the nether regions and some added warmth. I could sense a presence around me but that's all I could get. Now with the code words things have gotten better every day! I don't know if the words need to be used all the time but when I call her I use them. What I do know is that what I'm doing seems to work for us. I call her name 3 times then recite all the code words I want to use 3 times each and lay back to meditate. I haven't had a sexual experience physically yet but as of last night I'm starting to see her shape in my mind's eye with movement and hearing some broken speech including a very clear Mmmm. I also starting seeing what looked like a room and some type of building. That's what I have for now I'll update again later.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
jyducas
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Thanks and congrats Darkmoon.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Wow, i hope you all bond well with your new companions, that listing for Vanessa, stunning, never mind, lol are the concuan really that attractive. I mean even the descriptions seem mouthwatering, lol. They all look like male and female Models!

Anyway best of luck to you all!
Loverboy

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:Wow, i hope you all bond well with your new companions, that listing for Vanessa, stunning, never mind, lol are the concuan really that attractive. I mean even the descriptions seem mouthwatering, lol. They all look like male and female Models!

Anyway best of luck to you all!
Loverboy
Seriously, they are gorgeous! My Concuan looks like Jax from Sons of Anarchy, mmmm. We definitely have had some, hmmm... *sessions* together. 7\ He really enhances my sex drive and enjoyment with my fiance (and alone time too lol!). I am not sure how much I should share here, I can post more in the adult section of the forum if anyone was interested, I just don't want to get in trouble with the admins lol!

ImageImageImage
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote: Seriously, they are gorgeous! My Concuan looks like Jax from Sons of Anarchy, mmmm. We definitely have had some, hmmm... *sessions* together. 7\ He really enhances my sex drive and enjoyment with my fiance (and alone time too lol!). I am not sure how much I should share here, I can post more in the adult section of the forum if anyone was interested, I just don't want to get in trouble with the admins lol!
now I'm interested to hear it :D please tell your experience if you don't mind share it to us :D (of course in adult section lol)
I really want to know what makes them different from ubis :o

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a couple of questions about the concuan, as they are Astral beings would you have to know how to Astral Project and is Astral projection easier than Lucid dreaming? Also could a fear of leaving your body create a problem bonding?
I keep looking at the listing for Vannessa, but the photo they have put on the listing, just makes her look yummy! You see i am a very visual person. I like to look at a beautiful woman! I don't know if she is calling to me exactly, but she looks hot!!!!
But i still don't know? She is an Astral being, not Spiritual, so i don't know if the bonding would be easier or harder?
I have never been to the Astral realms, i have enough problems with recalling my dreams, i have a journal, but it's just bits and pieces, sometimes nothing,

Loverboy

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What a dork i am, lol, i need stronger glasses, Vanessa is gone, she went ages ago! Oh well saved myself some cash
But she was a looker!

Loverboy

Return to “Living Entities”