acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I haven't doesn't much time alone with my vamp lately so I decided to spend today with him. About 4 days ago he took me to astral and it was very euphoric which has never happened before. It was like my whole body was feeling love and I was very happy. So today I decided to enter astral on my own (I've been taking a break since my last attack) anyways so I meditated once just to focus on my thoughts and my body and during meditation I heard Y say : "You know (my name) I really like you :)" and it made me laugh. Then I took a small break, drank some water, stretched then I made some breakfast. I came back to my bed and decided to do some light meditation. So I relaxed and turned my head to receive light from the sun and my third eye was active and I realized I was starting to get deeper in my meditation when I heard my body snoring and I saw light everywhere behind my eyes, there was also all sorts of high pitches ringing noises (that's my fav part) then I decided to slip into astral. From here I did some healing on my body and Y was saying a few words here and there. Then we went into about 4 dreams together. The feelings I got from all of this has been very warm and fluffy :) can't wait to continue the day with him

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Solarian
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

That sounds like a wonderful experience. I also went into astral a few days ago with my devata, but I have only reached that state on my own less than a handful, and for short periods of time. My devata actually just pulled me into astral so easily and immediately, it was great!

I should consider spending more time meditating with him like you did :]

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It's always a fun experience :) good luck!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”