A Little Love for Citrine Stars!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LadyWolfoftheSea
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vega Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Wolf

I wanted to give a shout out to a seller who just rocks my socks! I bought my first spirit companion from Citrine Stars and to this day she is still my favorite seller. She is an amazing and lovely person, and very easy to talk to. I love how much she really cares about the spirits she's helping to find keepers, I don't get that vibe from quite a few of the sellers I've looked through, or on a couple occasions bought from before. All of her spirits are truly wonderful and amazing companions, and I adore every spirit that I've brought home from her. They manifest so easily, are usually quick to bond and they all have unique and delightful personalities. Everyone of them has been an absolute joy to have around and have fast become dear and close to me.

If you haven't heard of her before you should definitely check this awesome lady and her spirits out:
http://www.thecitrinestars.com/

Or if you have a little love to share, share with us too. (:

Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have been watching her shop for months now and bought one of her Samhain bindings today. She seems like a delightful, professional person who cares about the spirits she works with! I'm so excited to bond with my new friend when he arrives.

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I was sorting through some older bindings this weekend -- Gosh, this lady was amazing. I bought a Warrior Elf from her -- one of my first spirits ever and still one whose vessel I like to I keep near. I sure wish she hadn't retired.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

To this day I have a Xypher & purple dragon shifter entities , A raven shifter spirit and very recently a Hippocampus spirit from citrine stars. I know this is a old thread, but with what Citrine has done recently, I felt the need to comment. All my beings are amazing, the most active being my Raven shifter who I adore. Yesterday citrine did free listings for her customers in light of recent issues, which is how my Hippocampus came to me. I adore him too already. I felt him when I did my invocation as very cold spots on my forehead and face He has been such a calm and amazing presence and has been around me since he came. Citrine is truly a great Conjurer and my spirits from her are fabulous, it's early days with hippocampus but he is such a joy to have around me.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have many amazing companions from Citrine Stars and each one is a complete joy to me. My Raven Shifter familar is sassy and sweet, my Snow Elemental is such a warm (ironic for a SNOW Elemental I know, but that really is the best way to describe him lol) comforting presence and my Dark High Elf is helpful and tender, not to mention a master at divination! And that's just to name a few of my darlings from the awesome Citrine.

The lady herself is also very kind, knowledgeable, caring and helpful. I'll be a customer for life, no doubt.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Citrine Stars is really great! The companions she brings are amazing. She is very kind and professional. She responds graciously too.

I work with three amazing companions from her. My High Elf King, T, is amazing! I really love going to his realm because of the scenery. The way to his kingdom is absolutely breathtaking to see the sunset and sunrise. King T's energy is really great and I love working candle magick and divination. He really helped me through understanding the signs and symbols I have been seeing. I hear his voice clearly whenever I do tarot readings. K, a Watcher, is a such big motivator to not feel ashamed of speaking my mind when it is necessary. He is like a life coach of sorts HAHAH! I love him. Last but not the least, L, my Star Fae, is so friendly and such a burst of energy. I am really glad to meet all of them. 8))

Return to “Sellers You Love”