The Asian djinn, wish granting dragons anyone?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am looking for any info about them and any experiences people wish to share. I always felt an attraction to wish granters but I feel more tuned to inviting a Asian djinn into my life than any other at this time, so I seek info on them, they seem underrepresented on the forum and I wish to change that. As for why I put this in the dragons category rather than the djinn category, well they are wish granting dragons, so I thought it best to put this in the dragon section.

michael
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

As I was saying in another thread, Asian djinn conjurers may not know much English, and may not be contributing here. It would be useful to go to some Indonesian threads (and translate them somehow) to get better info, but also be forewarned that there may be many "quacks" out there.

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello there (: I have an Asian Djinn and he prefers to be called a Long.
I've been with him for over 2 years now, and though I have 2 other spirits who I love dearly, L is my right hand man. He whips me into shape whenever I'm whining about things or am feeling sorry for myself.
He gives off this protective older brother vibe, I love him so much.
L comes into my dreams frequently, from his dragon form- I've only seen his tail.
L is Japanese and I feel like he's proud that I've been trying to learn Japanese.

For physical communication- I've had my questions answered through knocks and his candle. He enjoys heavy metal, I went to a concert a few months ago and he really liked it. He enjoys spicy food. And there's much more.

He's the first spirit I got and how that happened was when I was browsing through the CH store. I came across the Asian Djinn Custom Conjure listing, I did feel something but I decided to keep going. I pressed the arrows for the next page, the page wouldn't work for me- The listings overlapped and I couldn't really read them. I pressed the back arrow and all of the listings were overlapped too, expect the Asian Djinn CC; it sat there perfectly untouched and readable. So, I clicked it and read more and before I knew it- I purchased it.

He was active before his vessel arrived.

He has granted my wishes. He's very supportive and if I have questions about something spiritual, I usually start with him and I talk it out. I can't explain how I get my responses from him... Things just come to me and I /know/ that it's from him. He fits my perfectly, I've been so blessed to have him in my life.

I also can't explain how much of a positive impact he has made in my life. Before when I would get upset, I'd act before thinking. Now, I hear him telling me to wait and breathe, and I talk things out with him. Compared to how I was 2 years ago- I'm a lot better now. I'm more comfortable in the dark, I prefer it now, I used to be terrified of the dark. He definitely shares with me what he thinks- If I'm about to make a wish, we talk it out and it's usually made a lot more better OR I realize that I don't need it because it would set me back in my personal progress or it's not really for me; as in, I'm only wanting it because others have it, etc. So, he gives me a lot of insight.

He's very protective, but it's only for stuff that are serious. This past summer, I was out stargazing when I heard these sounds. I was away from the town, a good 30 minutes from the homes, so I was alone with my spirits and the sky. Anyways, everything was calm and peaceful, even though it was very very very dark- Suddenly the atmosphere changed and I felt like something was near, and I heard "get in the truck." It was strong and though I was startled, I soon felt the fear dissipate.
In my dreams, if I feel scared- I call on him and he literally swoops in and takes me out, I wake up.

I also get spider alerts [emoji23] I usually hear "spider" and that's when a spider is near me.

He's very much like what CH's description of them. At first, it felt very "business-like" between us. Like he was more of a teacher and bodyguard but we became closer and he seems to enjoy my humor. He's "let loose" with me and so have I, we became very close. So yes, his vibe now is like a protective older brother. He's still very much a teacher but he's my friend- He's my family.

I can't think of what else to put here. I hope that my response has helped you in some way (:
If you have any questions, please ask! ^^

Have a great day/night (:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

we speak the way we breathe

Return to “Dragons”