Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've been trying to astral project on and off for about 4 years already. After I got my first spirits a few months ago I've had a little more improvement but I haven't been completely successful. I think I've been making more progress because in the past few nights right before I go to sleep I hear weird noises. One time it sounded like changing between different staticky radio stations, and another time it sounded kind of like weird grumpy lifeless moaning, idk how to explain it. So am I making any progress?? I feel like I am but I wanted to ask anyone that's had experience.

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

How about practicing when you're not going to sleep? E.g. when you wake up in the morning?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@darkwing
I've tried, but its harder for me to concentrate. Also I heard another noise last night it was like a high pitched scream, but a short one. That freaked me the heck out, and it brought my consciousness back but I got so startled that I jumped! Lol

SPIRIT FAMILY
1 Thunderbird, 1 Blackwood Stag, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 High Elf, 2 Mindi, 4 Abis, 1 Woodland Elf, 1 Familiar, 1 Forest Troll, 1 Treefolk Spirit, 1 Nympho, 1 Pegasus, 2 Galactic Living Entities, 1 Astral Twin Living Entity
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh
Basic meditation might be good for you, for examples in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&p=648197

The sounds and voices might be the effect of changes in consciousness. If so, you'd need to overcome the fear, hesitation, etc. which bring you back to awaken state. But if they are from spirits/entities, you might want to prepare protection shield, circle etc and/or ask your companions to help you.

By the way, the period when you just wake up is very lucid, like trance state. Perhaps set your alarm 1 hour earlier than usual, and when you wake up, try to do the astral travel for an hour?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

definitely a progress :D I can hear their voice in the moment I almost fall asleep, and their voice woke me up again lol also on my deep meditation, but the moment their voice come, I lost all my concentration because overexcited lol

I tried training my astral projection with them but I hear no voice on that training yet

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh
Basic meditation might be good for you, for examples in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 6&p=648197

The sounds and voices might be the effect of changes in consciousness. If so, you'd need to overcome the fear, hesitation, etc. which bring you back to awaken state. But if they are from spirits/entities, you might want to prepare protection shield, circle etc and/or ask your companions to help you.

By the way, the period when you just wake up is very lucid, like trance state. Perhaps set your alarm 1 hour earlier than usual, and when you wake up, try to do the astral travel for an hour?
Yeah, I read somewhere that meditation before attempting to astral project help tremendously. I forgot to mention that I recently started meditating before I try projecting, which is probably why I'm able to hear things now. And I don't think I have any fears of projecting, I've overcome and accepted death, and I understand that pain is temporary.
If you turn a corner and see a random clown would you not get startled? It doesn't mean you're scared of clowns, but if something unexpectedly happens like that, isn't that a natural reaction?

SPIRIT FAMILY

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”