Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

sIT IN FRONT OF THIS PICTURE SAY THE FOLLOWING: Visualize a small Buddha sitting on top of your head while you look at the picture and repeat the mantra.

"I take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Satva (3 times, then recite the following for 15 minutes by the clock.

You will have changes of karma, protection, and added wisdom (Caiyros Kungawangchuk Drakpo)

Here is the mantra:

om vajra heruka samaya manupalaya vajra heruka tenopa tishtha dridho me bhava sutokhayo me bhava supokhayo me bhava anurakto me bhava sarva siddhi me prayaccha sarva karma suca me tsittam shreyang kuru hung ha ha ha ha hoh bhagavan sarva tathagata heruka ma me munca heruko bhava maha samayasattva ah

Do this for 15 minutes twice or three times per day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The strongest herb in root work for uncrossing oneself is rue. But you can also make a mixture of rosemary, lavender, basil, and salt. Put it in a coffee filter, tie it off, imbue it with energy then toss it in the tub and soak. Make sure you pour some of that water over your head.

You can also make a salt scrub with just rosemary and lavender or sandalwood essential oil. Scrub from top to bottom while using visualization to see the gunk being scrubbed away and down the drain.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

if you don't believe on someone reading, maybe you can try a spirits that can give you a vision for your future/past, or maybe a spell for a vision.
Like what Krowe said at the beginning, it's indeed your last year on medical school but that might be not your real path. You need to know what is the main source of your problem before anything.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The Styx Group wrote:sIT IN FRONT OF THIS PICTURE SAY THE FOLLOWING: Visualize a small Buddha sitting on top of your head while you look at the picture and repeat the mantra.

"I take refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma, and the Satva (3 times, then recite the following for 15 minutes by the clock.

You will have changes of karma, protection, and added wisdom (Caiyros Kungawangchuk Drakpo)

Here is the mantra:

om vajra heruka samaya manupalaya vajra heruka tenopa tishtha dridho me bhava sutokhayo me bhava supokhayo me bhava anurakto me bhava sarva siddhi me prayaccha sarva karma suca me tsittam shreyang kuru hung ha ha ha ha hoh bhagavan sarva tathagata heruka ma me munca heruko bhava maha samayasattva ah

Do this for 15 minutes twice or three times per day
Wonderful! Thank you! :)

"A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself." ...Always strive to be true yourself, above all else.
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

doom_star898 wrote:The strongest herb in root work for uncrossing oneself is rue. But you can also make a mixture of rosemary, lavender, basil, and salt. Put it in a coffee filter, tie it off, imbue it with energy then toss it in the tub and soak. Make sure you pour some of that water over your head.

You can also make a salt scrub with just rosemary and lavender or sandalwood essential oil. Scrub from top to bottom while using visualization to see the gunk being scrubbed away and down the drain.
That's super helpful!! Thank you so much. I'll try that tomorrow!!! :) :)

"A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself." ...Always strive to be true yourself, above all else.
Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

FenOL wrote:if you don't believe on someone reading, maybe you can try a spirits that can give you a vision for your future/past, or maybe a spell for a vision.
Like what Krowe said at the beginning, it's indeed your last year on medical school but that might be not your real path. You need to know what is the main source of your problem before anything.
I believe in readings and I have a person that I trust but money's a bit tight and shes a little pricey.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yeah, a good through cleansing is a practice that does wonders in those situations, smudge everything, take baths but do keep in mind if you use too much fire dominant herbs it will affect your aura if done for so many days (which is good actually, mars energy cuts) so just be mindful of that and balance it out, mop your floors with prepared water and burn some candles to absorb the negativity, I was making the mistake of not doing much of the mentioned above but am currently doing so after some recommendations I got from a highly respected conjurer.

I hope you are able to get a reading on your situation.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here

brolasta wrote:Yeah, a good through cleansing is a practice that does wonders in those situations, smudge everything, take baths but do keep in mind if you use too much fire dominant herbs it will affect your aura if done for so many days (which is good actually, mars energy cuts) so just be mindful of that and balance it out, mop your floors with prepared water and burn some candles to absorb the negativity, I was making the mistake of not doing much of the mentioned above but am currently doing so after some recommendations I got from a highly respected conjurer.

I hope you are able to get a reading on your situation.
Thank you so much. And thank you about the tip regarding the fire dominant herbs. In this situation, I'm tempted to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks but now I'll be more mindful about the herbs. Thank you :)

And yes I'll be getting a reading soon on this situtation. It's been a crazy whirlwind of nonstop bad luck, one thing after another. I want to see what's going on.

Return to “Ash”