Most Random Paranormal Encounter You've Had?

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've had several random paranormal encounters. Mostly with unbound spirits and entities that have been curious about me.

I remember there was this one time a few months ago when I stopped by a Jamaican restaurant to get some oxtails, rice and peas. I rarely buy Jamaican food, but since I am of partial Jamaican descent, it's a rare treat for me. I grabbed my food to go, and as I was walking out, I got the sensation that someone had followed me out, except I knew for certain I'd walked out alone. Still, I stopped in my tracks. I had a few of my spirits with me, and one of my dragons informed me that a spirit had followed me out. I mentally asked who it was, and what they wanted from me.

I got the sense that the spirit was female, and that she was distressed. She told me that the teenaged young man who had given me my order was in serious trouble. She was a deceased relative of the kid, and wanted to prevent him from making a serious mistake. I honestly didn't know what to do. I'd never relayed messages from the dead to the living before, and didn't think me pointing at a teen and telling him to change would go over well, or even be listened to. So, I gave her the best advice I could.

I told her to pull out all the stops and haunt him. Mess with his cellphone, car, tv, etc. I told her the only way to convince a teenager to change was to scare them or make it inconvienent for them to continue their behavior. Then I put my food in my car and drove away.

She tells me that it took a lot for him to change his ways, but he eventually got the message.

Has anyone else had random experiences with unbounds?

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Wow , it's really a vivid experience you have . It's the first time that i've seen one like that .

If i encounter unbound that pass messages like that to me , i would tell the boy or communicate in some way but subtly . But one question makes me doubt :

If i intervene would it change the "futur" of the boy in a good way ? Or it would worsen the situation ?

Because i would wonder if it would be my fault if he turned bad (by my intervention ).
It's a complex situation but i think that you had made the right choice : to give advice without getting more involved.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I've had several but not sure if particularly random. When i was little, I'd have the sense that someone came into my room at night and sat on my bed. I'd feel the corner of the bed sink down and once, I got the courage to peek and i saw the corner pushed down like it did when it was sat on. I've always heard my name called when no one was there. I can hold something and get an image or impression of the person who owned it. I can feel presences. I like to freak my roommates out when we drive around by pointing to random houses and telling them it's haunted. They think I'm kidding but I'm not, lol. Most of my interactions with paranormal or my companions is in the form of images. It's taken me years to know the difference between my own thoughts and true images. I'm a lot better at it now but I do struggle with that from time to time. Other times it's a feeling inside me. Now, with my spirit and entity companions, these things have ratcheted up. Now I catch glimpses out of the corner of my eye, I smell things, I hear sounds. I'm not as freaked out by it like I was when I was younger. I rather enjoy most of it. I've always known I was different, long before life pointed it out to everyone else, lol. But sometimes it does freak me out a bit. I'm learning to trust my own guards as well as my companions.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

a HUGE set of eyes looking at me through my windshield while driving to work... this was one of my djinns and although it was a surprise, my reaction was also a surprise to me. I saw it and calmly said "oh, hello". Her eyes were like an old movie egyptian style makeup and each eye was about a foot across and the entire vision was across the winshield

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

In a trailer house I lived in a while back I had felt someone get in bed with me like a actual person just laying behind me with no warning of any kind that startled me but stoped right as I got startled.

A few nights after I heard something grouling right in my ear for a bit which being out of the blue at the time startled me but ended quickly like it stoped the instant I felt uncomfortable. The last thing to happen a few more days after that was when I was up at 4 am walking to the living room I turned around and for a bref second saw a girl clearly visable.

She had a long nightgown as white as she was which was like snow and had strait hair going behind her back which was also white with a happy faceal expression out of the corner of my eye as I was turning around and was gone when I was fully turned around.

Not sure if it was random or not but that's what I had happen and it was long before I even knew about spirit keeping.

Blessed be

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I've had many over my lifetime. The most impactful experience I've had was when I was 7 years old. My father had died a week earlier in the line of duty as a firefighter. I was laying in bed playing some digital game and when I thought my mother had walked in, I looked up and there was my father in full uniform. He sat on the end of the bed, took his hat off and set it down next to him. He asked me if I had any questions for him. I started to cry, he smiled and vanished.

My mother came in to my room and asked why I was crying. I was staring at the spot where my father had sat, still an impression on the blanket and his lieutenants hat lie where he had set it down.

My mother was pissed at first. The hat had been sealed in plastic, boxed and taped up and placed on the top shelf of my closet. The box was still sealed but when she shook it there was nothing in the box.

She sat down and cried with me for a while. Then she set the hat on my dresser and said, "It looks good there anyways".

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Wow , it's really a vivid experience you have . It's the first time that i've seen one like that .

If i encounter unbound that pass messages like that to me , i would tell the boy or communicate in some way but subtly . But one question makes me doubt :

If i intervene would it change the "futur" of the boy in a good way ? Or it would worsen the situation ?

Because i would wonder if it would be my fault if he turned bad (by my intervention ).
It's a complex situation but i think that you had made the right choice : to give advice without getting more involved.
My issue is that I had never seen the teenager before in my life, and didn't know anything about him. What could I have said that wouldn't have made me sound like a crazy cat lady in a restaurant full of people? Sometimes, there's no way to accomplish what a spirit wants. I was in New Orleans over the summer, and my restaurant happened to be right next to a cemetery. An older male spirit started talking to me about how his son never came to visit him. I took him seriously, and attempted to look up his son, but realized there were too many people with the same name. I told him the same thing I told the female ghost. Haunt harder. Sometimes ghosts forget how powerful they really are.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sounds like everyone has a cool story. Spirits appear when you least expect them.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”