You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I tried to edit to include this on my previous post but so far it didn't take. If it shows up double, my apologies.

Specific examples...you have to take into consideration how your physical household is. In my house, I live with two other women. We run an animal rescue and the one who owns the house often fosters children as well. Our friends and family all stop by at any given time. None of these people are believers. Therefore my rules center around only showing themselves or manifesting to me. Not doing anything to harm or alarm these people. They MUST get along positively with the animals. Not taking or hiding things of importance: keys, documents, money. DO NOT TOUCH MY COFFEEMAKER OR COFFEEMAKING SUPPLIES. EVER. Any spirit or entity can tag along with me anytime except for when I go to the bathroom because ew or if I specifically say no. They MUST get along with each other or if they cant, ignore each other.

To me, this is my family. I'm the boss. If they have grievances or ideas, I want them to work with me. They know far, far, far more than I ever will. Their opinions, knowledge, etc are things I value. I also give them permission to go to their own realms and be with their own families and friends when I have no tasks or nothing is going on, as long as they return when called.

And finally, though they're bound this way anyway, I have it stated that they're released when my current existence is done. They can come with me to wherever I go after this life if they want but it's ok if they dont.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
kebbrass
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

my house rules are :

1. don't invite any spirits except I'm asking them to do so
2. don't harm me, my family, or people around me.
3. never manifest in such an ugly and scary way (IYKWIM)
4. always protect me, it's a must!

I'm thinking about giving em some more, but my spirits and I still in bonding process, I hope they're comfortable with my rules above.

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
kebbrass
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:I just say follow common sense and everything should be okay. And don't go in my bathroom.

No ghostie boos in the place were I poo.

2sc
I think I know how it feels when someone peeking when you are concentrating to release your poo. I'm gonna add this to the rules for sure!

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

These are the house rules I made today as most of my spirits arrive today...thank you guys I found great help from you and the links to other threads you posted.

1.You must get along with the animals.
2.There is no harming of anyone within this house(people and other spirits),Anyone I invite in also.
3.You may manifest to me only unless given permission,you may ask for permission also.
4.Please do not cause me Migraines to the point they make me sick.
5.Protect any in the house at any means necessary but ask me for permission to cause harm in defense.
6.Do not frighten anyone including pets(only applies to house)
7.Dream Visitations are welcome but no nightmares as I have these already.
8.Report any unbound spirits to me and give your input if they mean to cause harm or trouble or Will be able to harm or cause trouble.
9.You may come anywhere with me even if I do not carry your vessel,you may return to your plane to be with family and friends or stay with your vessel but when called please come.
10.Try and get along with the other spirits bound in my keep, if their is a problem let me know but do not fight amongst yourselves.
11.Do not act on any thoughts,words or angry emotions felt unless I say.
12.Pursue any malicious spirits and remove them.
13.Send any negative energy or malicious magick towards me or around me back to sender.
14.No twisting of my words or rules,If you need clarification on a rule I will explain it to you in a way you can understand.
15.You can take energy from me if you feel weak unless I am tired or say no, if tired or say no you may draw energy from outside or from my energy orb(a rose quartz orb I store extra energy from myself in like when I'm hyper.)

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:I'm essentially a woman alone in the world. Someone assaults me, you're damn right that I'll be just fine if they're mysteriously assaulted back or have nightmares or their life goes downhill. I have little qualms about things like that.
I guess I agree with that. Although I only fantasize about revenge after the fact, and acting on fantasies rather than orders is expressly forbidden. But when the attack is present or imminent on me or my family (physical and spiritual), I'm fine with whatever action to be taken and I won't complain about a little overkill.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:I made a list of house rules before I got my first spirit. I compiled the list from examples from here and other sites, how I want to see the mechanics of a family since that's what these guys are supposed to be for me, and goals/ideals I'd like to reach. It's got about 30 things listed because I'm detail oriented, lol, and I wanted things phrased in such ways that it's plain to see what's expected.

And yes, I absolutely do allow my spirits and entities to cause harm to others, within specific parameters. It's a dangerous world and though I live with lovely roommates, I'm essentially a woman alone in the world. Someone assaults me, you're damn right that I'll be just fine if they're mysteriously assaulted back or have nightmares or their life goes downhill. I have little qualms about things like that. That is not to say I'm running a street gang or hit squad. The way I've worded my rules is very specific. Plus, at least half my family are those I've been with in other lives so they already know me. The main goals of my rules center around companionship and learning.

Would you share with us the rules you compiled?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote:
LadyWo1f wrote:I just say follow common sense and everything should be okay. And don't go in my bathroom.

No ghostie boos in the place were I poo.

2sc
I think I know how it feels when someone peeking when you are concentrating to release your poo. I'm gonna add this to the rules for sure!
I don't know about others but I never put this on my house rules, and just tell them to not come, but they still come :'D

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Rubyluv wrote:I made a list of house rules before I got my first spirit. I compiled the list from examples from here and other sites, how I want to see the mechanics of a family since that's what these guys are supposed to be for me, and goals/ideals I'd like to reach. It's got about 30 things listed because I'm detail oriented, lol, and I wanted things phrased in such ways that it's plain to see what's expected.

And yes, I absolutely do allow my spirits and entities to cause harm to others, within specific parameters. It's a dangerous world and though I live with lovely roommates, I'm essentially a woman alone in the world. Someone assaults me, you're damn right that I'll be just fine if they're mysteriously assaulted back or have nightmares or their life goes downhill. I have little qualms about things like that. That is not to say I'm running a street gang or hit squad. The way I've worded my rules is very specific. Plus, at least half my family are those I've been with in other lives so they already know me. The main goals of my rules center around companionship and learning.

Would you share with us the rules you compiled?
I would absolutely love to share, because I remember looking and looking for info to make my own. My only problems are I have 30 and they're written in a journal. I have pics of the rules but I'm not tech savvy so I don't know how to put them here. When i clicked "img", apparently I need a url? My pics are on my phone. I used to be able to post via Tapatalk app, I have the credentials to post, but my app won't let me. Does anyone know a site I can upload my pics to that will provide a url?

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gentleangelwhisperer, I hope I did this right...I have eight pics so I'll break them up into a few posts. Hope this works, lol...

[img]http.//i67.tinypic.com/10zzqd3.jpg[/img]

[img]http.//i68.tinypic.com/2j0m69h.jpg[/img]

[img]http.//i68.tinypic.com/hurk49.jpg[/img]

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[img]http.//i67.tinypic.com/2v7v60x.jpg[/img]

[img]http.//i66.tinypic.com/5ufwo3.jpg[/img]

[img]http.//i64.tinypic.com/96clt4.jpg[/img]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”