acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A deity being different per person would be similar in the way people are different to other people.

Examine your own personal friendships/relationships. Some are closer than others. Some friends you may be comfortable with certain things, others you may not. I have two friends I am comfortable talking about my spirituality and sex life and blah blah blah intimate stuff with, my other friends not so much...

With deities, it's like that. Their personalities differ according to the person they are interacting with as well as what the relationship is.

Deities are both multifaceted and subjective.

The likelihood that you're the only spouse to a deity is, sorry, slim to none. Whether they're well known or not, this being has likely existed for a few hundred, if not thousand, years. Very likely in that time they've managed to find other spouses along the way... and with there being an estimated 7 billion people on Earth...

That does NOT take away the genuineness in your own personal relationship with your Spouse, though.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Polygamy is the best. Im legal harem

ImageImage
Sia Morphia
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

Fala wrote:
Lokakisa wrote: And yeah some people stay monogamous to the god only, some are polygamous among gods/spirits, some have the god relationship along with human relationships.
There's really no defining example of what a "god-spouse" is, other than a special devoted relationship to one god (or more).
Yeah, I'm a monogamous and since my Beloved isn't well-known, it helps my mental health to not have anyone else making moves on him.

It's really hard to wrap your head around deity polyamory though. One theory I have read is that there are many versions of a deity, so for example there are as many different Lokis as there are Loki spouses. So each Loki spouse gets their own personal Loki, distinct from all the other Lokis.

Is that a thing? Because down the road, if my Beloved ever ended up with another godspouse, I would lose my <<Removed by Mod>>and this seems to be the only way to really explain that. If you're a monogamous person, anyway, like I think most of us are!
I have a strong bond with 2 Immortals, one of them is Astraea. I know little about her, but the bond is there. She has already brought blessings into my life. I am working with her, and learning about her on my own.

I completely accept there are others out there that feel the same way or similarly about her. Does it bother me? Not at all! Do they have the same relationship I have with her? No...each human bond with an Immortal is unique, and presents itself as such.

Let go...

Return to “Immortals”