You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Can shifters know each other? Even if they're different species? I have a werewolf, a lion shifter, and now a were-horse. The werewolf and lion shifter were companions of Mine in other lives so to me, it made sense that they knew each other because our mutual companionship overlapped. However, when I was first perusing the listing for the were-horse, all my spirits and entities got all excited and very encouraging, so I placed my order. They kept referring to it as "him" and once, I swear I thought I saw him in my yard. Today I got the information about him and his picture is what I saw. The family is very excited, but none more so than my dear lion. They apparently know each other, though I don't believe he was a previous companion. And I got them from two different conjurers, though I know they're just the medium that brings them to us.

Whatever the case, I adore them all. I honestly don't remember feeling this happy and content as I feel with my family. I'm constantly amazed and delighted in our interactions and I trust them fully. Feeling so welcomed by them, it makes me happy that they can also be reunited with friends of their own.

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

thats kind of like asking if a japanese person and a german person can know each other and the answer is the same.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:thats kind of like asking if a japanese person and a german person can know each other and the answer is the same.
Lol!
Ok, I felt it was a bit of a dumb question so this is where I was coming from: I didn't know if each had a realm, a country of origin, even different planes. I mean, lions are from Africa and horses.are from almost everywhere. I know everything can be possible but I'm still not always familiar with how it works. I know what I read, what I feel, what my guys tell me, etc. I just wasn't sure I was reading it right. It felt very sure and I was/am mostly confident about it but wanted to see for sure. But great reply, lol!

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

ah ok, i get you haha.