Has my Gold Dragon shown herself...??

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is really weird--and marvelous at the same time. I've read other threads on here about spirits changing the color of their vessel (jewelry), causing a keeper's skin to turn black where the vessel was worn, etc...
So I've been meditating with my dragons' spirit stones for the past two or three days. I've been trying to establish a solid connection with them (I have a green and a gold). And despite the fact that I've gotten "feelings" from them, I sometimes get frustrated and feel like I'm getting nowhere when it comes to actual communication! I was asking my gold for any kind of signal to me that she was here and that even though I haven't been able to hear her--could she at least hear me?! And I searched her stone for an image of her--a shadow--anything!!
Anyway, since today is the Gold Dragon's associated day, I burned a gold candle in her honor, burned some Dragon's blood oil, gave her some Rosemary, and a few of my most treasured rings to "protect". I also began meditating with her again. About the time I was good and relaxed my eyes just flew open and I had an urge to look at her spirit stone...She is bound to a medium sized orange Carnelian. It's opaque, but is translucent enough to see into--not through, but in it. It's all one color--at least it was...That's what this post is all about!!
My Gold Dragon has caused her Carnelian agate to fade to a pearly white in a large spot on her stone. The spirit stone is about 5/8" long or so and now there's a spot about a 1/4" long (not quite, but almost) that's gone to white.
Although skeptical at first, I KNOW there was not a discoloration in her stone before today. I've had her for almost 2 months and have looked at the stone numerous times! And I KNOW it wasn't there when I was looking into her stone for an image or shadow of her yesterday! I was literally staring at it--turning it over and over in my hands looking for anything that resembled spirit activity or flashes of light or whatever.
Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share my story. I'm excited now!! :D I love it when the spirits do the unexpected!! Especially something as impressive as turning a gemstone a different color!!

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

:o Well, your gold had to do something to get your attention. LOL.

This is great news scrubtech. You wanted a visual and you got a visual.

Sounds like your gold is working really hard to make your dreams come true.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow! Thats great! I'm glad it showed itself to you!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

AWESOME :!: :D Dragons are wonderful creatures that never cease to amaze me 8-)

Peace, light & love

Phil

shanli
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Glad your dragon showed yourself. Cant wait to get mine, it was shipped today.

anglo777
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Telemintion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nordic Alien
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Paracelsus

My Gold showed up this morning and l absolutely froze,he's a c5 tier 3. He looks like something out of Jurassic Park. After seeing him l have requested the Black c5 tier 3 be exchanged for something else,l think l'd die of a heart attack if it shows up.
l'm having more kids soon and dont want to risk having it around,it might fight with the Gold too.

jayneseyoshiko
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: western ivory dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jaynese

anglo777 wrote:My Gold showed up this morning and l absolutely froze,he's a c5 tier 3. He looks like something out of Jurassic Park. After seeing him l have requested the Black c5 tier 3 be exchanged for something else,l think l'd die of a heart attack if it shows up.
l'm having more kids soon and dont want to risk having it around,it might fight with the Gold too.
omg what does he look? how do you see him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”