SILAN CLAN OF VAMPIRES

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think you need to have placed at least one order before in the shop to be able to see the evolution category.

I didn't get one of these vampires because I haven't been working very much with the vamps I already have lately and I'm waiting for 3 more vamps within the next few months, so it isn't the right time for me. They do sound pretty amazing though and I'll probably welcome one here in the future!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sovereign wrote:Darkstar, I believe you have to attain a certain level in the store before the Evolution category appears. I.E. a person can't just create an account and poof there's the Evolution category. I have no knowledge as to how the level is determined. If it is not showing up for you when you log in to your store account, then all I can recommend is to send in a HD ticket about how you are not able to view the Evolution section when you are logged in to the CH store, then the CH staff can assist you from there. Hope you get this straightened out.
I agree. I didn't see that category for awhile. I was a member of the forum and the store. I agree that you may have to place an order or something.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It make a sense having to order to see it, since I was already on the store before the Evolution area I didn't had to wait to see it when it was created.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

I have ordered plenty of items from CH. I dont understand why is not on my side? I have not ordered anything in the past Year though.

Guess ill send in a ticket. In the meantime can you tell me some info and details about this vampire clan please.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Here it is Dark.

"The Silan Clan of Sanguine Vampires are a vivid race of morose, affecting Vampires whose personalities are dramatic, sullen, and entertaining on a dark scale. They are theatric in their behaviors & actions, and are not an overly chatty clan, but when they do their tone & delivery commands attention. They are very invested in history, and would re-enact specific historic events on their respective anniversaries to keep themselves close to their ancestors. They are very impressive as companions, and while they are certainly incredible with their insights, wisdom, and historic knowledge, they can be overly affecting if you are not used to working Sanguine Vampires. They have big personalities and a LOT of energy! "

Do you want info in another race?

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
Zodiac:

Thank U.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Will keep this one in my wish list for the future ...they sound somewhat of my personailty at times lol...perfect match :lol:

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I actually have two of these on their way to me. I had ordered one and forgotten that I had and ended up ordering another! Both of them are males and both of them are described as creative and both also seem to be on the darker side. I look forward to seeing if they can help me with my creative endeavors or at least enjoying their company. I don't regret accidentally getting two!

Then again... I do love vampires.

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Gin wrote:I actually have two of these on their way to me. I had ordered one and forgotten that I had and ended up ordering another! Both of them are males and both of them are described as creative and both also seem to be on the darker side. I look forward to seeing if they can help me with my creative endeavors or at least enjoying their company. I don't regret accidentally getting two!

Then again... I do love vampires.
I am excited for you! I too love vampires! I have many in my keep! I have done that before with ordering then forgetting then ordering ANOTHER! LOL Oh well, the more the merrier I guess! :thumbup:

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

:woohoo: Bump! I have just received my Silan vampire. Anyone with new experiences with them?

Return to “Vampire Races”