venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If I was to contact someone's spirit friend, like how some people do to contact them, do I need their name, or just a form of connection?
I am making this gig I am offering on Fiverr, where I can offer to do art with someone's spirit friend, (like I do with my spirit friends) but I'm not sure what I would need to communicate with them, as beyond my own spirits, I have never really contacted another spirit. Is it like a unbound, or something else?

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

nah, you just need the connection. names CAN be that connection but you can just as easily go 'hey, so and so's spirit friend--' and that can work fine too. intention is the main thing to have.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:nah, you just need the connection. names CAN be that connection but you can just as easily go 'hey, so and so's spirit friend--' and that can work fine too. intention is the main thing to have.
Ahhh okay, so it would work for me to connect to, say, one of your spirits, with your permission, to do the whole art idea? Awesome. :) Thanks for letting me know Krowe, that is great. ^_^ Course, in communication with them, a name (as in a general name, kind of like how the names I say of my spirits here aren't their real name) is useful for being able to communicate, but it isn't needed then.

Great, now I can get to work on the gig! :D

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

Darksbane wrote:
Ahhh okay, so it would work for me to connect to, say, one of your spirits, with your permission, to do the whole art idea? Awesome. :) Thanks for letting me know Krowe, that is great. ^_^ Course, in communication with them, a name (as in a general name, kind of like how the names I say of my spirits here aren't their real name) is useful for being able to communicate, but it isn't needed then.

i dont even use names when calling on my own guys( or really even living humans for that matter lol), i just connect to them or send a thought towards them, so i suppose that's why i dont see names as necessary lol. if you tend to work with names it may be easier for you to use them, or at least to know what type of being you're going to be working with, just to help better connect yourself to them. details are always good as a crutch and an anchor when it comes to spirit work.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Just be careful, since there's the possibility of complication like what happened in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 94#p581446

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Just be careful, since there's the possibility of complication like what happened in this thread:
I laughed so hard reading that thread , thanks for that.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

i dont even use names when calling on my own guys( or really even living humans for that matter lol), i just connect to them or send a thought towards them, so i suppose that's why i dont see names as necessary lol. if you tend to work with names it may be easier for you to use them, or at least to know what type of being you're going to be working with, just to help better connect yourself to them. details are always good as a crutch and an anchor when it comes to spirit work.
Yeah, me too, often I will feel by energy (but if I can't tell, I will ask the spirit "whom am I talking to?" just to check. I prefer to play it safe)

I am mainly meaning names as a safeguard, along with details, as the issue Darkwing mentioned below is the exact thing I want to avoid.

The more information that is identifying (without being too personal) the better, as so to be safe when reaching out. The only way I'll know how good I can do it, is to try! Hmmm... Once the gig is set up, I think I will do some "freebies" trying it first, so that I can get a feel for it. Probably a wise idea.

darkwing wrote:Just be careful, since there's the possibility of complication like what happened in this thread:
Wulfke wrote:
I laughed so hard reading that thread , thanks for that.

Aggggh that looked like a mess. Quite exactly astute Darkwing, thank you for sharing that. It's exactly what I DONT want to happen. :) With the proper care, and consideration, hopefully it won't. That, and it's not gonna involve the whole permission thing, as the whole gig is about both the keeper and the spirit wanting the art done. :)

Cheers!

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I would totally be interested in getting a drawing from you so let us know when it's all set up! :D

ImageImageImage
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

@tizmo

Yeah, and I can't wait to get it set up. Just haven't had access to my device due to... other people. Ugh, worst timing. Soon as it is up, I will indeed post here and let people know, this I am excited for! :D

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

That's a proper mess. I can't believe the childishness. The dark times of old CH.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”