If I could be anything, I would be...: jinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

greetings my creepy family
i hope you are all fine
thank you

i am officially received my order from creepyhollows
she was female marid harim djinn bind to spirit

but i didn't feel any sign or know what to do

all that they told me in the support disk that my order is finish and told me her name
and she(the marida) isn't her from me any thing
i told them that i always think about her and say her name
and they didn't say any things about evocation or instruction use or bonding ceremony or any thing that i could do to feel or see or hear anything from her or se her even in my dreams she didn't introduce her self to me yet i read that often usually the spirit is take the first move to aware the buyers that its with him even with newbie like me and that's make me comfortable

1-what i am suppose to do
i want to start with her right away immediately but i didn't know what is the specific way to this
all i see in creepyhollows encyclopedia and Knowledge Base
is much many a lot of ways and directories
which way will lead me to her directly
where am i supposed to start to be end directly talking with her

2-and excuse me isn't supposed to be a private ceremony or calling for me to contact with her immediately that send only to my email a password or code to start connection its seems to me that all the information is for all public and any one could do it will evoke any spirit he want
so what about the buyers who give their money to buy spirit maybe i could just read the instruction for free and take what i want

3-or maybe the she didn't like me my personality or my body or my house or the people i live with or my religion she see me as an ugly face or corrupted man

if you know any advice send it to me and explain and add links
what am i supposed to do

thanks you my creepy family
ash and mongolia and the all members

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

archerart wrote:greetings my creepy family
i hope you are all fine
thank you
Hello : )
archerart wrote: 1-what i am suppose to do
i want to start with her right away immediately but i didn't know what is the specific way to this
all i see in creepyhollows encyclopedia and Knowledge Base
is much many a lot of ways and directories
which way will lead me to her directly
where am i supposed to start to be end directly talking with her
Some that are related to your questions in CH's encyclopedia & forum are:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=65979
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=63302
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 89&t=59226
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 75&t=64157

You might want to check other articles both in the forum and the encyclopedia for further reference.
archerart wrote: 2-and excuse me isn't supposed to be a private ceremony or calling for me to contact with her immediately that send only to my email a password or code to start connection its seems to me that all the information is for all public and any one could do it will evoke any spirit he want
so what about the buyers who give their money to buy spirit maybe i could just read the instruction for free and take what i want
Different conjurers may have different methods.
You can try to use the methods written in the forum and encyclopedia for spirits/entities from other sellers, but there's possibility that they may not work since the bindings use different methods or traditions.
And yes you can try calling the spirits by yourself. There are books about spirit conjuration etc. as well out there.
archerart wrote: 3-or maybe the she didn't like me my personality or my body or my house or the people i live with or my religion she see me as an ugly face or corrupted man
That may as well be the projection of negative image about your self.
Even decent living human beings wouldn't appreciate being accused as such. I'd suggest that you try reducing such negative thinking in daily life and paranormal.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

is she a custom conjured? if yes, I don't think she will come to you if she didn't like you, whether it's your body, house, or anything else. they are an open minded beings, and I see that you are the close minded one here. Patient and positive thinking is important, and you should notice their slightly manifestation.

btw try to relax and do invocation provide by darkwing ^ above.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
archerart
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: jinn

is it ok to write an invocation on a paper and read from it ? to avoid mistakes or i have to memorize it
and i have to read in candlelight or a electric or batteries lamp?

for you know i am a dreamer man and in the nigh i recite this 2 words each one 6 time s and always dream when i sleep

thoh
may

as for the invocation words for my djinn i recite to before sleep in the bed as i do with dreams before and unfortunately nothing happened may be you
could tell me some words like the one above? i swear to you this words always work every day and i dream i want this to happen with my djinn

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

LOL I even just read all the invocation right from my own PC without bothering to turn it down :D I read it many times until I feel the effect, and once the effect taken place I go into meditate stance.
*I never memorize any of it lol
Whatever way you use, all what you need is the intention when you read it. My friend surprised when I said I never used candle and simply use my PC monitor as source of lights on my dark room lol

I'm also a dreamer, and I hoped my companion would show themselves on my dream. But at first they never show themselves at all on my dream (or I simply forgot it because they don't make themselves noticeable). My advice, try to recite the invocation and try to communicate with her outside dreams.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

archerart wrote:is it ok to write an invocation on a paper and read from it ? to avoid mistakes or i have to memorize it
and i have to read in candlelight or a electric or batteries lamp?
Yes, of course. You can even make your own book of shadows / grimoire to be used in this kind of events.
Candlelight has a natural fire element, thus it may not be replaceable with electric one for magick occasions. But as Fenol said, you can use electric sources of light to lighten the room, as long as it doesn't disturb your meditation.
archerart wrote: for you know i am a dreamer man and in the nigh i recite this 2 words each one 6 time s and always dream when i sleep

thoh
may
As far as I know, this two words are used to awaken the third eye, no? They require vibration sent to the third eye area.
archerart wrote: as for the invocation words for my djinn i recite to before sleep in the bed as i do with dreams before and unfortunately nothing happened may be you
could tell me some words like the one above? i swear to you this words always work every day and i dream i want this to happen with my djinn
Something like this maybe?
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 88&t=43536

Or specific code words can be found in the store:
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CODE-WORD ... PIRIT.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
archerart
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: jinn

greetings my friends

will thank you for your patient
from days ago i order a code word from the shop to summon my female marid harem djiin
and i ask from them what to do an invocation ceremony ritual any thing

1-they sent me only 2 words in the whole letter
nothing else what am i suppose to do with them i read words like this every day and night after and before meditation and light white candles and lavender sticks incense

in my previous letter to you my friends
and my previous letter to the support disk

all you do is to add links to topics and threads that i already read and done whats on it

-----what people should know i am completely new to this
this is my first first first thing
may be you should take a different proceedings with me to make this work (take my case seriously)
i am not like any one of you who order a spirit (and he has already 10 spirits) and after he click on buy from the shop the spirit come to him will that's not what happen to me i cant make any connection

they said you should wait about 30 days
wil iam afraid i cant touch any small progress hope i am about 20 days
if touch any small hope i will shout every were to every one thank you thank you thank you

i am started to think that i call for djinn who is not there i didn't get any mark that she is with me at day or at night awake or sleep what am i suppose to do in condition that it will lead me into a touchable results

-----and you are know that i dream i remember my dreams she didn't even bother to introduce her self to me while i am sleeping (i put lavender perfume and light lavender sticks incense and meditate and say every sheet words and cod words before sleep i read it from notepad on my mobile)

2-what am i suppose to do finally

thank you my friends
if i made any progress or success (i hope i will ) it would be with your help not with my knowledge

thank you again

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh
This is difficult to read, so apology if there's any misunderstanding
archerart wrote: from days ago i order a code word from the shop to summon my female marid harem djiin
and i ask from them what to do an invocation ceremony ritual any thing

1-they sent me only 2 words in the whole letter
nothing else what am i suppose to do with them i read words like this every day and night after and before meditation and light white candles and lavender sticks incense
If it's about the Code Word, the listing stated:
How will you use these? You can use the Code Word(s) by:
* speaking them aloud
* speaking them through telepathy
* writing them on paper and presenting it to the entity
* making the word(s) part of a conjuration, spellcasting, or ritual
* and any other way you deem fit!
I believe we can combine the code words with the rituals shown in one of the links I posted before. We can also chant it in rhythmic repetition, similar to japa (Hinduism/Buddhism) or dhikr (Islamic).
archerart wrote:all you do is to add links to topics and threads that i already read and done whats on it
Adding links as reference is one way to show readers the original articles, in which they may find more info.
archerart wrote:-----what people should know i am completely new to this
this is my first first first thing
may be you should take a different proceedings with me to make this work (take my case seriously)
i am not like any one of you who order a spirit (and he has already 10 spirits) and after he click on buy from the shop the spirit come to him will that's not what happen to me i cant make any connection
-There are many of us who are quite new in this path.
-I believe those who responded to you are not playing around, i.e. taking your case seriously. Can you show evidence of not taking it seriously?
-Not all of us can make connection after clicking "buy". Especially for custom conjuration.
archerart wrote:they said you should wait about 30 days
wil iam afraid i cant touch any small progress hope i am about 20 days
if touch any small hope i will shout every were to every one thank you thank you thank you

i am started to think that i call for djinn who is not there i didn't get any mark that she is with me at day or at night awake or sleep what am i suppose to do in condition that it will lead me into a touchable results
30 days period is a bonding and connecting period. But there are some who would take it longer, even months or years, before they can see/hear/feel their companions. You can read about their experience in some of the threads.
archerart wrote:-----and you are know that i dream i remember my dreams she didn't even bother to introduce her self to me while i am sleeping (i put lavender perfume and light lavender sticks incense and meditate and say every sheet words and cod words before sleep i read it from notepad on my mobile)

2-what am i suppose to do finally
If you can remember your dreams, before sleeping you can try asking the djinn to enter your dream and make herself known. This would be easier if you can do lucid dreaming (i.e. you can control your dream effortlessly).
However, there's no guarantee whether or not the djinn will appear in the dream, for some reasons such as:
-She may have appeared in your dream but in other forms that you can't recognize, since djinn is a shape-shifter.
-Averagely a person has 3-5 dreams per night sleep, and usually the dream we remember is the last one. She may have appeared in the other first dreams that you can't remember.
-She may prefer other means of communication, thus not manifesting herself in your dream. In that case, you may want to find other way to communicate, as well as improve your skills (via empty-mind meditation, chakra working, third eye opening, etc).
archerart wrote:if i made any progress or success (i hope i will ) it would be with your help not with my knowledge
It will require a lot of your efforts and patient as well.
Thus, good luck : )

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Some of my first spirits have only just started interacting with me over the past week. I received their vessels 2 months ago. I believe that somebody mentioned elsewhere that 30 days is a soft minimum. Meaning your spirits may begin communicating and/or manifesting for you sooner. Or it take longer.. a couple months, a year, etc.

I don't know. I'm relatively new to spirit keeping as well. Of my original purchase of 3 spirits.. my familiar interacted with me immediately and manifests frequently at all hours of the day and night, every day. My vampire gives me guidance and sometimes even admonishes me on occasion. But my only contact with her has been during dreams. She does not manifest or speak directly. I simply have dreams about what I've asked of her for guidance or instruction. And when I goof up.. drink too much to dream lucidly.. I'll get a warning dream about being scolded by a teacher or parent or policeman.

My ubi and cambion have yet to contact me or manifest. I see a lot of shadow play, orbs and such. I just have no idea as to who it is.

Anyways.. probably too much info. What has worked for me so far; I talk to my spirits frequently, out loud and in my head, as if they're sitting right next to me. When I'm getting ready to go to sleep I go over a sort of itinerary of what I'd like to accomplish, assign tasks, etc.

I've never used any kind of invocation or code words. I have lots of spells bound to vessels. And all of my spirits are free to use any of them whenever they want.

As mentioned before; when you start thinking negatively and without intent, your spirits are much less likely to reach out to you.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”