Huge Thanks to Prosperity and Destiny Path Teams

Kaotikus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm still relatively new on the forum (but not to spirit keeping or to CH), so hopefully I'm posting in the right forum. I wanted to give a massive thanks to my prosperity and destiny path spirit teams. Yesterday, the owner of the company that I work for came into my office and gave me an absolutely huge promotion - to the point that the person I reported to yesterday (and who has worked at the company for over 30 years) now reports to me (I've been at the company a little over 5 years).

It wasn't completely unexpected, but it happened sooner than I figured it would, and was accompanied by a larger pay raise (and bonus!) than expected. It also sets me on a course to have a good, full career with this company rather than just a job, which I know is where my Destiny Path team was involved.

I love when my spirit family works this well together! 1d

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo congrats for the promotion!! : D

Curious, which races are in the prosperity team and which ones in destiny team?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Congratulations ! I would be so happy if it happened to me . And plus , it's a huge change in your life which i find amazing because it was influenced by your spirits.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Way to go. Glad you have a great team on your side. I had a similar thing happened to me last month where I became my boss's boss and received a substantial pay increase. Also all thanks to my prosperity team.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Return to “Spirit Tasking”