Salgye Du Dalma

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

The book The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rimpoche has a chapter on the Dakini Salgye Du Dalma. I have just requested a custom conjuration from the CH Shop. There really isn't much information online about her, or how to work with her. I have the chapter in the book, but it isn't much to go on. I am hoping that it is enough information to complete the conjuration. The actual picture from the book didn't copy over, but there is one here:

https://symbolicmemes.wordpress.com/179/dream-yoga/

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:The book The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rimpoche has a chapter on the Dakini Salgye Du Dalma. I have just requested a custom conjuration from the CH Shop. There really isn't much information online about her, or how to work with her. I have the chapter in the book, but it isn't much to go on. I am hoping that it is enough information to complete the conjuration. The actual picture from the book didn't copy over, but there is one here:

https://symbolicmemes.wordpress.com/179/dream-yoga/

As a practioner of Tibetan Buddhism from May 1980, a recognized Tulku and intiated into 46 tantras - all in the realm of highest tantric position with all the "surrounding 'tool' " Along with having to have taken the complete tantric initiation and also the same for The Chod.and the 3 Highest levels of Dzogchen with 52 teachers over a course of 10 years.

To take an initiation for any Non-Buddhist Lama Rimpoches or the same with the Bonpo and Dzogchen Masters, is not a very good thing to do for anyone involved with tantra when not having gone through the complete initiations. Including one initiation that took 10 days - all day. I am not egotistical frankly because it serves no purpose for me, but many acts of Compassion, are needed here, and this series of statements is an act of Compassion.

Eastern Mysticism, currently in the Western World Magickal Areas, I know of no one who has taken any initiations any where. If so, they should mention their root Lama and check it with The Office of Tibet in New York City.

Sadly, I feel sure that I will not be listened to, but I have mentioned here what needs to be told, as is at least necessary for giving out the truth about all this is necessary

OM AH HUNG,
Kunga Wangchuk Drakpo
(Caiyros)

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Here are 2 places - one from Tibet and the other from another place in China. Take a look. Its reasonable good priced items...To make a mantrum work it requires either 108,000 or 112,000,000

These short mantra can reach the count by doing an hour's recitation of the mantra within 4-6 months.

OM TARA TU TARAH TUR-E SWAHA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tibetan-silver- ... peEgnT8Keg

http://www.ebay.com/sch/zhouyan/m.html? ... 7675.l2562

If you are really interested try to find a Lama that teaches initiates you into being an emination of the tantric being itself, but firsdt you have to reach one of the numbers listed here.

Occult Metaphysical
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

If I could afford to get properly initiated, I would have done it. I can't, but I have to do something. My expectations in buying a Spirit binding are fairly low, and I know it is not the same. It is just better than nothing at all.

Getting a Lama sounded like a good idea, but it also sounded like a bad idea to me. It would mean giving up responsibility for my own path to someone else. That just feels like quitting to me. Besides, there is no one for the job.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:If I could afford to get properly initiated, I would have done it. I can't, but I have to do something. My expectations in buying a Spirit binding are fairly low, and I know it is not the same. It is just better than nothing at all.

Getting a Lama sounded like a good idea, but it also sounded like a bad idea to me. It would mean giving up responsibility for my own path to someone else. That just feels like quitting to me. Besides, there is no one for the job.

Occult Metaphysical
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Other than the internet and books, I am completely alone. The person I would like to have teach me - in person - doesn't want to be a teacher. It is unfortunate because he is really good. He doesn't do his reading, so he doesn't even know how good he is.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

"Order status: Conjuration in Progress"

It would seem to be a difficult process. I thought it might be.

Return to “Immortals”