A calling?

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I sent in a request to fill out the SRA form because I love the idea of rehoming a spirit that a previous keeper didn't want/couldn't take care of/etc and the night I send in a request for the form I have this dream saying that a djinn, with a black and green aura, wanted to come be with me. Now I must say that I am hesitant to work with djinn in the first place, nor did I even think of getting one if I was approved. Auras are something that I've always been able to tell, but I thought it was a little weird that the djinn decided to tell me it'a aura. I'm not really sure what to do at this point, any advice?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, one thing for sure, you don't need to answer every calling : )

Mmm you can try checking the preconjured djinns and see if there's one who you felt calling you. Or you can use reverse adoption or custom conjure listings and write all info you have about the spirit in the Note.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I too am heitant to work with Djinns. I had a calling from a prebound, but since I work with very few DAs, and all of them lighter, I have yet to answer this calling.

So its up to your comfort level. If your not ready now you might be some day. Just mentally say that now is not the time, I did and the calling stopped.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:I too am heitant to work with Djinns. I had a calling from a prebound, but since I work with very few DAs, and all of them lighter, I have yet to answer this calling.

So its up to your comfort level. If your not ready now you might be some day. Just mentally say that now is not the time, I did and the calling stopped.
Ok, so as soon as I said the above about it stopping the word Djinn started popping out of the woodwork. When the word shows up in bold letters in a dream I really have to wonder. Hmm

Return to “Djinn / Genie”