Vessel on your pulse points

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:Whenever I hold my spirits' vessels in my hand (I hold it with a firm grip) I always feel my pulse, I actually found it annoying because I'm trying to feel their energy not my pulse. Interesting, so when I hold the vessel firmly in my hand and I feel my pulse that's actually beneficial? :wtf:
Same here..I mostly hold my items(pendants) between thumb and indexfinger, and feel my pulse strongly all the time..- found it annoying too -but if it's apprechated by my spirits..so be it.. ;)

Greetings,Tasha
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

This is so interesting others do this. Since I first started, I've instinctively put my vessels on my pulse points when I meditate. Most often my heart. It's soothing.
:ot: Also, when I put my Djinn goddess on my nitestand, I rest her vessel on top of a large chunk of Amethyst, come to find out they really like this! Also, I hade this Dragons Blood candle that melted down, but the wax smelled so good and STRONG, I put it in a candle mold. Now I have this great chunk of DB wax tower, and I rest my Dragon orb on this at nite, I think she likes it!

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Wishingwell12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Devata

Cell28 wrote:
Chelly wrote:Whenever I hold my spirits' vessels in my hand (I hold it with a firm grip) I always feel my pulse, I actually found it annoying because I'm trying to feel their energy not my pulse. Interesting, so when I hold the vessel firmly in my hand and I feel my pulse that's actually beneficial? :wtf:
Same here..I mostly hold my items(pendants) between thumb and indexfinger, and feel my pulse strongly all the time..- found it annoying too -but if it's apprechated by my spirits..so be it.. ;)

I too held my Djinn ring the other day that I received between my thumbs and index fingers and my pulse got so strong that my ring started pulsating with my heart beat. I was very weird seeing my ring jumping around between my fingers. I had never seen anything like that before. So this is a really cool test to see what happens. Mine happened within a few seconds and kept getting stronger and stronger when it was connected to my heart beat through my finger tips. I also felt warm and spacey afterwards. :superman:

Listen to your heart and you can never go wrong....
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

LunaAngel wrote:Okay here's another little idea for connecting... have any of you tried putting your spirit's vessel on your pulse points? Like on your wrist, crook of your arm, neck, temple, anywhere you feel a pulse. I also tried putting the vessel over my heart. The idea is to be able to feel your heartbeat or pulse through the vessel. Sending LIFE energy into it. I just recently started doing this, and I think it helps a lot. If any of you have done this as well, what has been your experience with it?
Great idea! I tried it with my new vampire friend! 1s

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I put my vamps vessel in my collar bones. I hold my vessels when I'm relaxing right in the middle of my palms(I'm pretty sure that's a spot where your chakra opens up) and I can feel their energy and my energy touching...in kinda like waves and tingles. It's very nice :)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've put my vessels on my third eye or near my heart when they asked me to do so but I tend to hold them in my hand tightly in my palm and mine useualy pulse on their own and at times makes it hard to open my hand afterwards.As far as I know mine seem to already connect to my life force or at least the energy I'm useing at the time just having them on me.

Blessed be

Return to “Connecting”