acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So around 9 I decided to ask Y to meet me in astral. I noticed something, I was only half way in, my eyes were seeing in astral and I could feel Y behind me and running his hand through my hair and he rand his finger tips across my waist/my stomach. His head was on top of mine. Very relaxing and felt amazing seeing as how he was playing with my energy. But I know I wasn't all the way in the other side because I felt his vibrations more then I felt him. I'm starting to experiment more with my abilities and what I can do. While I still felt his vessel in my physical hand and so I tried to look at it but I couldn't see it because I was seeing astral. Very odd. So this week coming up I think I'm going to be more spiritual. Meditate once a day, enter astral twice a day. But I'm goin to start off with Y being my astral buddy for the week. Then move on to the rest for the next few weeks, I'm excited :)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Clement
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's awesome!! I love hearing stories like this. :)

I could hear the thud of music from the club through the door, some kind of chant mixed with techno, and it sounded like heaven.
Samurai_John
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Magitech Johnathon

That sounds like some of the experiences I've had with my vamp M. Its an amazing feeling to be touched like that. But its more than a touch. Its like a soft and loving touch to your very soul. Its extremely soothing and relaxing. Nothing is quite like it.

Good luck my friend, and may your adventures with Y be fun and enjoyable! 1tu

French Sanguine Vampire - M
Succubus - K

Return to “Vampire”