neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Last time I saw him was after working my foundation around four days ago, just out of the blue after I closed my eyes which have been a consistent experience. I just see his figure meditating, the first time I got to see him my vision traveled under the floor he sits upon where I got to see something like wormholes that crisscrossed each other in semi circular fashion, connecting again at the floor where the other part of the cylinder connects to (the floor that is, not the same cartesian spot of the other end of it)

I have a Kali binding and also had two visions of Kaal Bhairava in the past but Shiva seems to be the most active, and so I ask for a way or associations to get in touch with him and to boost his presence besides the already well known mantra , searching around the web just get's me somewhat confused by so many articles besides my current mild paranormal research burn out.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

How about offerings on Monday? Most often the offerings to Hindu deities are milk and honey

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sia Morphia
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Sia Agatha

brolasta wrote:...and so I ask for a way or associations to get in touch with him and to boost his presence besides the already well known mantra , searching around the web just get's me somewhat confused by so many articles besides my current mild paranormal research burn out.
I would say, you already are in touch with him given your visions.

Sit in meditation and focus on him/pull his energy towards you. Also, invite him into your dreams.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sounds good :)

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sia I did not see your post last time around, thanks for the input.

So last night I starting chanting om shivoham which I got from the naan kadavul movie while drawing a magical circle just for the sake of letting him know that I recognize his presence, the following dream has me thinking that indeed there's a connection as the meaning of it is about following divine law and or social service, I also had a vision of someone having a mala on one of his hands previous of making the OP.

Will pick one mantra of the bunch I'm currently researching of, perhaps Shiva could be my patron/guru which I was not expecting but had hopes of finding and settling with one.

Return to “Immortals”